Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2015

American Horror Story: Hotel | Season 5 Episode 5 - "Room Service"


Spoiler Alert!

This weeks episode of American Horror Story was a more 'down to earth' kind of episode. At least, in my opinion. It doesn't mean that I didn't like it, I actually really enjoyed it. I feel like with American Horror Story we are always getting loads of information and the episodes are always really intense, so this episode was a little bit more chill which is good once in a while.
The episode began with Alex in the hospital, trying to figure out how to live and struggling with her new life, now that she's a vampire.
You guys remember that kid who was sick and that Alex was treating? So, she freaking gave her blood to that kid! Which means, she turned him. As everyone would figure out, it woudln't work out well, but I wasn't expecting at all what happened next. I figured out he would kill his parents but, turning his whole class?! That scene was just really unexpected. Which made it a freaking cool scene. That was one of the highlights of the episode, in my opinion.
Something else that I quite enjoyed was to have Matt Bomer back, even just for a few seconds. I hope that we can see more of his relationship with his mother in the next episodes, because that is one of the things that I like the most in this season. On the other hand, we didn't have Evan Peters at all in this episode. Well, it seems like we won't have Matt Bomer and Evan Peters in the same episode, which sucks, because I love them both so much.
Anyways, the Iris storyline was really good too. I really enjoyed seeing her with Liz Taylor and, of course, knowing Liz's story was really good too, I really really enjoyed it, afterall, that was basically the only character that we didn't know anything about his past, so it was cool to finally find out.
Oh, and let's not forget about Darren Criss special appearance! When they announced he was going to be on AHS I thought he was going to have a bigger role but it was nice to see him in the series anyway, even though he already died. Oh, and also, the other girl from awkward (which I can't remember the name, sorry). 
John wasn't much in this episode and, even though this isn't really a nice thing to say, I quite liked the fact that he wasn't much on the episode. In the past episodes, he was such a big part of the storyline, so it was nice to see more of the other characters and not just him and his problems. We sure saw some things about his life, but not as much as in the other episodes. I'm sure in the next episode we will see more of him so, that's fine.
And finally, the episode ended with Alex and Holden sleeping together. I seriously don't know what to think about this mother and son relationship. Alex just looks really weird and I don't really like her character. I don't suppose we should like her so, that's fine. And also, something that really bothers me is that she just cares about Holden and what about Scarlett?! What's up with her?! We never saw more of her and now both her parents are living in the Hotel Cortez... I wonder where she is and why doesn't Alex also cares about her! I know all the love thing that she has with Hodel but c'mon, Scarlett's also her daughter.
Anyways, I hope we find out what's up with her.
And yeah, that's it for today's rant. Tell me your thoughts in the comments and hope for an Arrow rant soon.
Love,
Daniela

No comments:

Post a Comment