Pages

Friday, November 13, 2015

Arrow | Season 4 Episode 6 - "Lost Souls"


Spoiler Alert!

Finally got the time to watch Arrow's new episode so, here I am for another rant.
As usual, Arrow presented us with an amazing episode, with loads of ups and downs and a lot of twists.
I think I should start with Ray. Team Arrow finally got to rescue Ray! This gets me really excited for Legends of Tomorrow. And, I must admit, I'm more excited to see how they're going to come up with the team than with the actual series. I sure am excited to see the series but I'm super curious to know all the team members (even though I already know most of them).
On the other hand, we find out that it was Dahrk that was keeping Ray locked up and that he wants Ray's technology to build something. We got a glimpse of what it is in the end of the episode but, I don't know if it was just me but, I didn't really understand what it is.
Something that I really enjoyed in this episode was seeing Curtis working with Team Arrow. Even though he still doesn't know who Arrow is, he helped them and that was pretty cool. Just the first step into Team Arrow. I'm sure in a few episode Curtis will be part of Team Arrow and when that episode arrives it will be so dope. I really like Curtis' character so I can't wait to have more scenes where he is and, of course, for him to be part of Team Arrow.
Another big part of this episode, besides Ray, was Sarah... again. You know that I don't like her so I was happy to see her go. Even though the last couple of episodes about her had been pretty cool, I'm already tired of her so it was nice to see her leave, at least, for me.
In the flashbacks, we see more of Oliver in the island and I'm still super curious about the connection to the things that are happening in Present Day. This season's flashbacks have been amazing so I can't wait to find out more about them.
And, well, that's it for todays rant.
This episode was really cool and I really liked it but, somehow, I felt like I didn't have much to say about it.
Tell me your thoughts and I'll speak to you tomorrow about TVD.
Love,
Daniela

No comments:

Post a Comment