Pages

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

The Challenge: Invasion | Season 29 Episode 16 - "Reunion"


Spoiler Alert!

Hey guys!
So, after asking on twitter, I've decided to rant about the reunion, as well as start ranting about the new challenge season - champs vs pros - which is coming right after this one.
To be honest, I don't know what to say about the reunion.
I'm going to try and cover as much as I can remember but, the truth is, what they did in this episode, was basically all I do in every rant, just talk about what happened in the show.
But, obviously, there was a few drama so I need to talk about that.
First of all, the drama started with Laurel, Nicole and Cara Maria. I already knew that Nicole and Laurel have been together all along but the actual drama was mostly between Cara Maria and Laurel. Apparently, Laurel is 'kind of jelous' of Cara Maria and the fact that Nicole was into her and that, after getting kicked off the show, Laurel didn't say anything to Cara, so that started the whole thing. Anyway, we got to find out that basically they're not friends anymore and that's it.
Next drama was between Cory/Kailah/Camila. Camila didn't have much to say in this, but apparently Kailah was a bit hurt by the fact, once again, Cory didn't tell her anything and 'didn't wait for her'. To be honest, I don't get why this people get so hurt over this shit, it's not like they where daiting or anything! I swear, this people really like to start drama.
Moving on, main drama of the 'episode', and probably of the season, and maybe forever - Camila and Amanda.
You can see where this is going. This two will never get along and I think you alread know by now who's side I'm in so, obviously I'm 'rooting' for my girl Camila and, they even said something about (I mean, Amand said) Camila talking shit about her on her social media... Well... So wrong! I have Camila's notifications on and she never once talked about Amanda so... Yeah...
And, to finish this up, there was a bit more drama involving Cory, but this time with Nelson. It was just about the whole thing that Nelson played both Cory and Shane. It wasn't a bit deal really, bit they got up and stuff and the producers where afraid they would start fighting, but they didn't so, it's all cool.
But, I got really surprise that, for once, Bananas wasn't involved in any drama! Wow! Of course he had to say what he things about every damn thing but none of the drama involved him so that's new! And I also have to say that I kind of missed him so, can't wait to watch this six-week new season.
Before I end, I just wanted to say that of course there was some nice moments in the show, like the 'awards' but you know, this things are made of the drama so... Those were the main topics.
That's it guys!
Right up next is coming the first rant of the new season so, stay tuned for that!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment