Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2021

The Challenge: Double Agents | Season 36 Episode 8 - "A Muddy Water"


Spoiler Alert!

 

Hello everybody!!

Oh, this episode of The Challenge... If I was unhappy with the outcome of the last one I'm even more unhappy with this one. I would go as far to say that this was the worst outcome ever and I'm so annoyed!!

This episode overall was really unpredictable. We started out with a lot of little talks between a ton of people - Lolo and Nam, Nany and Josh, CT and Big T... They were all realizing that they're running out of Gold Skulls and, when it comes to the guys, there was only one left so... They had reason to worry. But what that meant was that it left me really unsure of what was going to happen next. All I knew was that this week's challenge was going to be a physical one so that was exciting!

When they got to the location of the challenge TJ told them that there would be multiple rounds to this challenge. They would be divided into two teams of guys and two teams of girls and then there would be a winner from each group (so 4 winners that would move on to the second round). It was a pretty interesting challenge overall and there were a few things that I noticed in this one - first Nam was so clever and I was so happy that he pulled it of and won his round; Nany is awful at the game and she should just give up this Challenge life because she's awful at the game; CT is also really sneaky and he took note from Nam and changed it a little bit so it wasn't noticeable and also won his round; and Theresa really shouldn't play poker (just like Aneesa said) because it was obvious that she had the relic which ultimately made Gabby win, which I was pleasantly surprised! In the end CT, Nam, Kam and Gabby were the ones to move to the next round where the guys had to fight themselves and the same for the girls. Well, the girls round was over pretty quickly but the guys one was pretty neck-a-neck and I was, again, happily surprised with Nam. However, CT did win in the end. And that meant that CT and Kam went to the third and final round and that one... Well, that involved their partners aka Big T and Kyle and they had to fight each other -  Kyle vs CT and Kam vs Big T, until both of the same Team won. That pissed off CT a little bit because it was obvious that Big T wasn't going to win and it was also obvious that Kyle wouldn't win so that just meant that they would be there all day long. Well, I guess CT had to compromise and on his round he let Kyle win because, let's be honest, there was no way Kam would let Big T win. 

So, Kam and Kyle were the Double Agents and obviously Kyle wanted to make big moves and send into elimination Fessy and Aneesa, but there was so much to all of this!

There was this whole thing about Amber M and Mechie not wanting to go in, but Nany and Josh wanting to go in and go against them, but Kyle wanting to send in Fessy, but Kam not wanting to mess with them because of the Big Brother alliance and Amber B voting for her from Amber M because she also wants to save her Big Brother alliance... Well, there was so much to it but you know what really matters and what shocked me the most? That we didn't get to see who was voted by the house when Kyle and Kam did! That's right, for the first time we, the audience, had to wait for the elimination, just like everyone else, to find out who was voted in and, because of that, we also had no idea who Kyle and Kam were thinking about sending in.

Well, the house voted Amber M and Mechie and... Kyle and Kam voted Nany and Josh, and that's when everything goes to sh*t. Needless to say that I was rooting for Amber M and Mechie. Not only Josh is so annoying but, as I said, Nany is one of the worst players in there and, even though I'm not a fan of Amber M either, Nany is just bad and she has no game so... Well, luckily I could just be rooting for Mechie because it was a guys elimination. Their plan kind of didn't go well but, on the other hand, Kam's plan to later on send in Theresa is sort of working so...  Yeah... So, Mechie against Josh on the same elimination that Tori and Aneesa did but with a puzzle before the balls thing.

I'm just going to go straight to the point and Josh won. Ugh! That was so damn annoying! He celebrated like he was a champion and, c'mon! After 4 seasons he won his first elimination. That's not reason to celebrate. That just shows how awful you are. Anyway... And then he even calls Devin out! Again, I can't believe I'm siding with Devin but ugh... At least Devin knows he's not the sh*t and Josh really thinks he's that good... I kind of wish Devin would go against Josh and see Devin win... Anyway, the only good thing out of this is the fact that, from now on, they will have to 'steal' Gold Skulls and I bet Josh will be one of the first ones to go in again and I'm pretty sure he won't win, not against the ones that still don't have a Gold Skull - CT, Darrell, Nam, Cory... Yeah, there's no way Josh will win any of them.

So, next episode is Trivia episode! That's one of my favorite challenges and I can't wait!! The down side is that I have no idea who will win because that challenge is so unpredictable. However, the next episode is called 'Lady Vengeance' so I'm predicting that Kam goes through with her plan and Theresa goes into elimination (and probably against Lolo).

With that said, let me know who you think will go into elimination next week and who do you think who will win the Trivia challenge and yeah... tell me your thoughts on Josh winning and I'll talk to you next week!

Love,

Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment