Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2021

The Challenge: Double Agents | Season 36 Episode 10 - "A Clockwork Amber"


Spoiler Alert!

 

Hello everyone!

So this week's episode of The Challenge was filled with drama and, although I'm not the biggest fan of drama episodes, this time it made sense with the challenges and eliminations so it was quite exciting! Also, I have to say - my prediction was right and I love when that happens. Yes, I love to be surprised, but I also love when I'm clever enough and I can theorize with the clues that are given to me (and the 'next on' for next week's episode gives us so much to work with that I can't wait to tell you all my theories). But before I get to my predictions, let's talk about what actually happened in this episode.

The episode starts with different partners strategizing - Amber B having doubts about not going in, CT saying that he wants to go in and Devin telling him that if he wins the challenge he will put him or Nam into elimination, Amber M and Cory being ready to go into elimination as well, and Nam and Lolo still arguing that they don't work well together and that she wants to go and win her skull. 

All of this gives as a varied number of options of both who might win the challenge and who might go into elimination (because we already know that who is in this first minutes of the episodes are the people that will be the most important for the remaining of the episode and that means either win the challenge or go into elimination). But, because this episode is called 'Amber Alert' I was pretty sure that either one or both Ambers would go into elimination.

Anyway, going into the week's challenge, it was a pretty interesting one that, not only must have been a lot of work and must have taken a lot of hours, but because it involved digging puzzle pieces that could belong to you but might belong to another team, that really showed who was helping who and who was against who and, well, turns out a lot of people were against Devin and, surprisingly I was not. I don't know what has been happening to me but I've been agreeing with Devin a lot this season and, this time, with so many teams against him and hiding his puzzle pieces, I found myself rooting for him - so I was delighted when him and Gabby did win the challenge! Of course I would've loved if CT and Big T won (the almost had it) but I really didn't want Josh to win and because Devin is against Josh... I guess the enemy of my enemy is my friend - so this means I am now rooting for Devin. Who would've thought?! Not me, for sure!

However, Devin and Gabby winning brought a lot of problems and a lot of tension. Not only Devin likes to mess around and really get his revenge but also Devin has a Gold Skull, Gabby doesn't, and this week they didn't know if it was a guys or girls elimination so this meant that Gabby was ready to go into elimination but Devin didn't want to go in, of course! Also, there were so many people wanting to go as the house vote - Amber M and Cory, Nany and Josh, CT and Big T (more like just CT, let's be honest) and Lolo and Nam and, oh boy there's so much going on between those too. Long story short, no one understands what Lolo wants and she wants Nam to support her but when he tells her that they're not working well together that they should go in and she should get another partner so gets angry because he's not helping her and... There's really so much drama there and poor Nam tries to go the right thing but nothing is the right thing to Lolo and, already knew this but Lolo is so damn annoying! Ugh!

Anyway so it's time for Elimination and Amber M and Cory are the house vote. When they arrive they see that it's hall brawl and, as I suspected, it was a girls elimination. Gabby wanted to go in and it's obvious it's a girls elimination - TJ even asks her if she doesn't want to go in against Amber M, it's so damn obvious - but no... Gabby waists her opportunity and throws in Amber B and Darrell. 

So, it's Amber B vs Amber M - as I predicted - and not only was a really lame elimination but also it was pretty obvious Amber B was going to in. And just like that, Cory is without a partner again. (Yes, Amber B stayed with Darrell). Well, and that's it for this episode. Now to the fun part - predictions.

As I said before, this 'next on' gave so much information! Because Cory is the Rogue Agent now it's clear that it's going to be a guys elimination. But that presents the question - hows that going to work? Well, my prediction for that is that if the house vote is someone without a skull, the vote from the double agents will have to be someone with a gold skull, so that they can steal. And we see in the preview that there's a Security Breach and my first thought was that it was going to be that, that they will have to choose someone with a skull. And so, I started looking at the people that was up there - Cory, Josh and Nany. But then I noticed Nam next to Cory and before that frame there's something with Lolo saying that she can't take it anymore and we don't see Lolo next to Nam - plus, we know that Cory is a Rouge Agent aka he doesn't have a partner and so that got me thinking - Lolo is going to quit, which leaves two guys without partners (I'm also predicting that she quits after the week's challenge so there's already a pair of Double Agents). And with that information I have a different prediction.

Basically my prediction is that the Security Breach is that it will be a Double Elimination and that can work in two ways - House Vote vs Double Agents pick and the second elimination is the second most voted pair by the house and the Double Agents will pick another pair. Or it's House Vote and Double Agents Pick against Nam and Cory. It would be definitely a surprise to everyone and that would make sense with how they react. And, with that, my prediction is that Kyle and Kam will win the week's challenge and the House Vote will be CT and Big T (CT wants to go in and I believe he has the numbers to be the house vote) and Kyle and Kam will pick Fessy and Aneesa to go against CT (not only Kyle has a grudge with Fessy but that would be a good match - Fessy against CT) but then that will backfire because then it will be CT against Nam and Fessy against Cory (or the other way around). Okay, that's my prediction and I know it's crazy and a bit difficult to understand but I hope you get it.

Damn, that was a lot. So now I want to know your prediction and what you think of mine - let's discuss! And I guess I'll see you next week and we'll see if I was right or not - I'm pretty excited! Okay, that's it from me!

Love,

Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment