Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2022

The Challenge: All Stars | Season 4 Episode 4 - "She's Back!"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello y'all!

Back with a new The Challenge: All Stars rant and, this one, wasn't as exciting as I thought it would be.

First of, that person that came in wasn't that big of a player (at least, not to me), the actual weekly challenge, although with some excitement, not as epic and I intended and lastly, the outcome of the elimination wasn't what I wanted so... Not a bad episode by any means, but as good as I thought it was going to be. Anyway, let's get into all those events - starting with the person that arrived.

So, the girl that came to fill in either Jemmye or Tina, was Beth. I only know Beth from one of the last All Stars seasons - I didn't see any of her original seasons on The Challenge - and from what I remember from her, I think she's a little bit annoying and isn't that great of a competitor so... I didn't really see her as a threat when she arrived. I guess I underestimated her because, fast forward to the elimination, she won against Kendal - who I believe is an amazing competitor (just not great at the political game).

As far the weekly challenge goes, it was funny to see Darrell not being able to compete because of his fear for heights, hence going straight into elimination, just like Beth - who also wasn't able to compete. As for everyone else, I was pretty happy with the Authority - Mark, Jonna, MJ, Brad, Kailah and Veronica. I'm not a big fan of either Kailah nor Veronica, but having Mark, Jonna and MJ in the Authority was enough for me. And their picks to go against Darrell and Beth were Jordan and Kendal, which I wasn't mad at either.

Lastly, the elimination... As I mentioned ealier, Beth did win against Kendal, which wasn't my desired outcome, and neither it was for the men round - which ended with Jordan winning. It was a bit furstrating actually because Darrell was winning, but then he started feeling a lot of pain on his legs and had to quit. And actually the medical team had to get there and send him to the hospital for how injured he was. But I guess it wasn't that bad - at least, that's what TJ said.

And that's it from me. The preview for the next episode doesn't looks so exciting but we'll see... They do say that there's a twist to the game so... Again, we'll see. I actually have no idea what this twist could be... Maybe turn it into a pairs game?! Or teams?! I seriously don't know but I'm curious.

With all of that said, let me know your thoughts on this episode and what do you think is the twist for the next one! I'll talk to you tomorrow with another rant!

Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment