Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2022

The Flash | Season 8 Episode 15 - "Into the Still Force"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello people!

Oh, boy... I don't even know where to start with this one.

This episode was so boring! Boring and confusing! I got to be honest - this whole storyline about the Still Force really confuses me. I can understand the speed force, it makes sense, but the still force?! It's way too weird. And for the most part, I can just turn off my brain and go with, but it was impossible in this episode! Everything was about the Still Force and, as the name of the episode says, they went into the Still Force so everything was so confusing to me! Not only that, but I also think that story is pretty boring. I would rather see more of the Caitlin story which, they did give us something in this episode, but it wasn't enough. I'm not very hopefull for that either though... They went in a direction with Mark's character that, initially I liked, but then it felt like they regret what they did and just made him change his mind... I don't know, but I don't like it.

Anyway, as I said, in this episode, Barry goes into the Still Force after finding Iris missing and after going to Tinya for help but with no luck. Then, Deon shows up and tells Barry that Iris is lost in the Still Force and, of course, Barry goes after Iris.

I'm not going to get into much detail because, as I said, everything is really confusing to me but basically Deon betrays Barry and he gets stuck in the Still Force as well. Then, for some reason, Deon drags Nora from 2049 into the Still Force and, somehow, they figure out a way to get out of the Still Force. That's it for this storyline which didn't do anything for the overall plot...

Meanwhile, Kramer brings Chester to analyze a device from an explosion which Chester then figures out is based on some drawings that he came up with and shared online. That makes him start doubting what he his doing online but then he learns that it was made to help people and just went wrong.

The episode ends with Chester's computer being hacked and his files being download by someone.

As I said, not only this episode was confusing but it was also boring and didn't addd anything to the overall story. This is the definition of a filler episode and I'm afraid of what's to come for the remaining of this season - it looks like it's only getting worse.

But yeah, I guess that's it from me... Let me know what you thought of this episode and what are your predictions for the rest of the season and I'll talk to you next week with more rants!

Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment