Pages

Thursday, May 12, 2022

The Challenge: All Stars | Season 3 Episode 2 - "You've Been Sabotaged!"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello everyone!

Okay, now we're talking about!

This is what I meant in my last rant when I said that I needed more and that last episode was anticlimatic. This one was able to be exciting without focusing too much on drama.

We did start though, right away, with Wes stiring the pot. Sylvia and him had to sabotage someone and, although Sylvia had some sort of "reason" why she chose Kellyanne (she was on the top 3 last challenge), Wes went purely with his strategy and sort of "vengence" - he picked Jordan. The funny thing about all of this is that it ended up backfiring.

I don't like Jordan either, so it's not like I'm happy with this outcome but I love a good karma moment because, even with the sabotage, Jordan ended up in the top 3. He didn't win, Yes did, but still - that's such a karma moment.

The actual challenge was also a fun one and, although Tina ended up disqualified, she gave us one of the funniest moments on The Challenge.

Anyway, as for the other winners The Authority was made of Kendal, Jonna, Kailah, Brad and Yes and Jordan as I mentioned before. And the guy that went straight to elimination was Laterrian.

Now, onto the Elimination... The Authority picked Melinda to go against Tina, which created drama right away, and chose Mark to go against Laterrian - which was super unexpected.

What was also sort of unexpected was that Melinda ended up not playing and just gave Tina the win because of an injury. Luckily, the guys round made up for it!

It was such an insane challenge - one of those that they have rope on their backs and have to get to a button and this challenges usually last HOURS, which was exactly what happened here. Mark had the lead, which I was happy about that, but Laterrian made a sudden move at the end that made me doubt Mark's win. He did win at the end (Mark) and I'm super happy with this outcome!

As for the next episode, the only interesting thing that was shown in the preview was that Kendal might pick a guy to sabotage, which is an interesting choice! The weekly challenge also seems cool (physical) so... I'm excited!

So, let me know your thoughts on this episode, as well as this season premiere as a whole (both episodes) and I'll see you tomorrow with a The Flash rant!

Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment