Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2022

The Challenge: All Stars | Season 3 Episode 5 - "More Than Friends?"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello people!

I know, I still owe you a The Flash rant but there's no new episode this week and I just watched this one and I really need to talk about it! Not that major things happened, but it was an interesting episode.

Well, I guess I should start with the big twist that they hinted at in the preview... Well, it was indeed a twist, but it wasn't major. It was just the fact that, from now on, the Authority will be only the two winners of the daily challenge which, was to be expected.

Moving on to the actual weekly challenge, it was an interesting one but there was something really annoying that happened - not only the girls, but also the boys, made some sort of pack and created a strategy to take down certain players and decided to winner right away... That was so annoying and made the challenge less exciting. And well, in the end, Mark won for the boys and Sylvia won for the girls.

Then, it was pretty obvious who they were going to target however, they went on a different direction that was sort of surprising to me. Because now they only choose who goes in and then who goes picks their opponents (which is a nice touch, I guess), this sort of became one of those cases were people will start asking to go in because they want to be able to choose who they go against, and that's eaxctly what happened here. Jonna asked to go because she wanted to be her to pick Beth (they sort of had a beef in this episode) and Wes sort of asked to go as well but because if they went with MJ, he was going to pick Brad and Brad felt like he got the short end of the stick in the deal that they make in the weekly challenge so, Wes being the good friend that he is, he decided to go in to save Brad. I was actually pretty surprised with this decision, as well as with who Wes picked to go against - Yes. 

Yes and Wes have been having some sort of beef throughout this season, but I thought Wes was too smart to go against Yes. Well, I guess it played well for him because, unfortunatelly, in the end, Wes won and Yes was sent home. 

As for the girls, Jonna did pick Beth, just like she said and well... Beth gave up during the elimination. That really sat wrong with me. I get it, she was mad that people were helping Jonna, shouting her what to do, but that has always happened. I always felt like that shouldn't happen, but they never made a rule against it so... She should've just kept going... It's not Jonna's fault that no one was rooting for Beth... Well, needless to say that Beth went home and that left Jonna with her stars, which leave her with a few now. 

Next week's episode doesn't look really promising but, it looks like all the other girls will do something about the Treehouse and it's about damn time! And that's all I have to say about it.

Let me know what you thought of this episode and what are your predictions for the next one and I'll talk to you soon (with that The Flash rant).

Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment