Pages

Friday, June 17, 2022

The Challenge: All Stars | Season 3 Episode 7 - "Let's Make A Deal"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello everyone!

Back with a brand new The Challenge: All Stars rant and this one was super surprising!

First of all, I had completely forgotten that this week's challenge was Trivia and, unlike the contestants, this is one of my favourite challenges so just that got me so excited! On top of that, basically every single step up until the end was so unexpected! I guess I should have suspected because a lot of the people that won or went into elimination were really prominent in the beginning of the episode, but I just didn't pay that much attention I guess. Also, we moved on pretty quickly to the actual challenge - Trivia - so I guess I'm going to get to that as well.

This Trivia challenge was played in two rounds - girls and guys - in order to get the two people that make The Authority. I wasn't a huge fan of how the girls round went though... Veronica got a strike right away from KellyAnne's sabotage, which I liked and, having in mind the outcome, I guess it was a good move on KellyAnne's part although, that did create a target on her back - not that it really mattered that much because she always had one so... Anyway... It came down to either Ronni, Kailah and Veronica - the remaining members of the Treehouse - but, in the end, Veronica won (it also showed that she's more on Kailah's side than Ronnie because she gave her the last strike).

When it comes to the guys round, Brad used his sabotage on himself, which was unexpected and not really a smart move but okay... Wes was also kind of dumb because he got one answer wrong on purpose so he didn't have to choose someone to strike first which, ultimately, got him out sooner because he got all the other answers wrong... Lastly, it came down to either Mark or Derrick and Derrick won which I'm okay with... Plust, it has super wholesome how he won and how happy he was that he won Trivia.

Fast-forward to the deliberation, I was super surprised that they went with Jonna and Jordan! For the girls, I thought the obvious choice was KellyAnne - they have a vendetta against her (don't really know why) and she is indeed a strong competitor, but I guess she sort of made a deal with Veronica so... And for the guys the easy way was to pick Nehemiah, but even if you didn't pick Nehemiah, I don't think Jordan was the smartest choice! Jordan is super unpredictable and Derrick was trying to protect Mark so... That didn't really work out that well because, next surprise - Jordan picks Mark to go against in the elimination!

I swear, this episode was such a rollercoaster! Jordan picks Mark and Jonna picks Ronni which I thought she was going to go with Kailah but I guess Ronni was a smart choice because Jonna did win very easily, I might add. Most of this challenge was a puzzle and Jonna nailed - she was so good! You can't really say the same for the boys though...

This time I was sort of torn. I'm not a huge fan of Jordan but he has been less annoying and they all were trying to send him home so I sort of was rooting for him but, ultimately, I was rooting for Mark more because I just really like him! And this looked like sort of a good elimination for Mark because it has about strengh and Jordan did have a disadvantage because of his hand, but then the puzzle part was what really mattered and they took ages - way longer than Jonna - but in the end Mark won and I'm really happy with the overall outcome of this episode!

Trivia + both my favourites staying = me happy! As for the next episode, we are getting really close to the final (only 3 episodes left) and, from the preview, it looks like the last two players of the next challenge will go home - they make it look like it's Nia, but I think they're tricking us. It might be her, but I don't think so... Then, I predict that we will still have an elimination and the last two episodes will be the final...

Let me know your predictions for the last 3 episodes, as well as your thoughts on the outcome of this episode and I'll talk to you soon!

Love,
Daniela.



No comments:

Post a Comment