Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2022

The Challenge: All Stars | Season 3 Episode 6 - "Revenge Of The All Stars"

 

Spoiler Alert!


Hello people!

As promised, here I am with the brand new The Challenge: All Stars rant (later than usual, but before the new one comes out) and I have quite a few thoughts on this episode so... Let's get to it!

This whole episode was defined by the rivalry between Sylvia and KellyAnne and, honestly?! I'm so happy with the outcome! 

The Treehouse thing has been something that has been bothering me this season - I don't know if I just don't like these type of alliances or if I just don't like the members of this one in particular but it was really getting on my nerves! On top of that, they have all been so mean to the OG players - Kendal and KellyAnne - and in this particular one Sylvia has been out to get KellyAnne that the whole chain of events was such a huge Karma moment!

First of all, against all odds, KellyAnne won the daily challenge. Right away that was a huge blow to the Treehouse game. And, unlike last time, KellyAnne didn't really think too much on her choice to go into elimination - Sylvia was out for her so she picked her to go into elimination! And, because we're on that, the winner for the guys was Brad which was, indeed, a little bit annoying and yes... He went with MJ as his choice to go into elimination, which was also annoying.

Fast forward to the elimination, after seeing what it was (puzzle), Sylvia decided to go against Nia and MJ decided to go against Derrick. Well, for the girls it was so obvious that I was rooting for Nia and it was such a huge moment when the she won so easily and sent Sylvia home! That's karma! 

As for the boys, I like both of them but, because they were out to get MJ, I guess I was rooting for MJ. Unfortunately, he lost and so I didn't get my way on the guys round but I'm not super mad at that. The only thing that matters is that Sylvia went home - still, she trash talked KellyAnne and that looked so bad on her! I honestly think she has no idea how the things she said made her look so bad! 

And well, I guess I don't have a lot more to say. Next episode is the last one with an Authority, so that's going to be interesting. I also can't wait to see what does stars mean... That's going to be interesting!

But yeah... Let me know your thoughts on this episode and I know - I still have a The Flash rant to post. Working on that next! Until then...

Love,

Daniela.


No comments:

Post a Comment