Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2021

The Challenge: Double Agents | Season 36 Episode 9 - "Lady Vengeance"


Spoiler Alert!

 

Hello people!

(I know I'm behind with one Zoey's Playlist episode but you know how I am with The Challenge - I can't be behind one episode because of spoilers so, you're going to have this rant before the Zoey's one... Hopefully I can get that one up this week, we'll see)

So, I gotta be honest - this episode of The Challenge was a bit lackluster. I feel like lately the names of the episodes have given away the outcome and I'll get more into that later but for now, let's talk about this week's episode.

I was pretty excited because this was Trivia week but even that fell a bit flat. It was still pretty entertaining to see all the competitors get some really easy questions wrong, but this time it was on a True or False basis and that is kind of lame because people can get it right without really knowing the answer... Still, as I said, it was entertaining and, in the end, it was a matter of who stayed up there the longest and, in the end, it was between Darrell and Nam and, once again, Nam almost getting the win but, unfortunately, Darrell and Amber B who were the Double Agents.

That raised a whole another thing between Gabby and Amber B. Basically Amber M found out that Amber B voted for her last week (but it ended up being a guys elimination) and then that involved all the other rookie girls (hence Gabby being in the mix) and basically the house started talking about either Theresa or Gabby would go in. I didn't want either, to be honest, but from Amber B's perspective, I think it would've been best if Gabby went in and then she could go against Gabby but no... The whole house wanted Theresa out (still doesn't quite understand why but okay...) and so Amber B went with the whole house and her and Darrell sent in Kaycee against Theresa. 

This is a 'difficult' elimination because I like both of them, but I guess I was more rooting for Theresa just because I like to root for the underdog and I just wanted her back in the house so she would be back so pissed at everyone. That would've been great but, unfortunately, Kaycee won. I mean, good for Kaycee, I don't have anything against her, but I wanted to see the face of all of those b*tches when Theresa was back but... I guess that didn't happen. And it was kind of sad because I felt like Theresa didn't give her all. I know Kaycee had a big advantage over her because she got more speed in the beginning, but I feel like Theresa could've done better. Well, it is what it is and now Kaycee has a Gold Skull. I mean, it's better than Josh having a Gold Skull (yes, I'm not over that yet).

Oh, needless to say that  Kaycee decided to stay with Leroy which meant that now Cory is paired with Amber M, and you know what that means, right?! Amber M is next. I don't know but it really looks like Cory's cursed this season and he looses all his partners - Tori, Natalie, Ashley and now Theresa. Oh, and not only that but next week's episode is called 'Amber Alert' so you know definitely something will happen with one or both Ambers... We'll see!

However, this time we didn't get a Next On but a preview of the remaining of the season and what I took away from that was that Big T and Darrell are going into an elimination so I just hope both of them stay in the game and also there will be a fight between CT and Fessy and that's going to be epic! I'm excited for that.

Well, I guess my prediction for next week is that it will be another girls elimination (since there's a least amount of girls with Gold Skulls) and that both Ambers will go against each other and Amber M is going home. Okay, that's my prediction. Let me know your predictions as well as your thoughts on this episode and I'll talk to you in my next rant (hopefully still this week because I can't wait to watch that new Zoey's episode).

Love,

Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment