Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Containment | Season 1 Episode 12 "Yes Is The Only Living Thing"


Spoiler Alert!

So, the series is coming to an end. Only one episode left (which I won't be able to watch live and post the rant right away). But first, we need to talk about last night's episode, which was huge!
I have to be honest with you and say that it wasn't my favourite. Maybe I just felt weird knowing that my ship had just ended, or maybe it wasn't as surprising as I thought it would be but we sure got a lot of answers.
As I said in my last post, I knew that Jana wouldn't just leave her friends behind, and that's just what happened. Basically the entire episode they have been searching for money, money to pay Meize (sorry if it isn't how you spell it), so he would show them the way to break out of the cordon.
Again, I didn't want to jump right into the end but... Before they got out, someone else got out of the cordon and... let's just say it wasn't pretty. The cops killed that person, and he wasn't even infected! And that was exactly how the episode ended so, now, I'm really afraid for Jana, Suzy, Teresa, Xander, the baby and Quentin. Yes, that's right, Quentin joined them to get out. Jake was supposed to get out as well but, of course, something had to happen and that gang that I absolutely hate threatened Dr. Cannerts so Jake has to stay at the hospital to 'project' him.
Anyway, so now I'm really afraid for them because if they do get out of the cordon (which I believe they will) the cops are most likely going to kill them and, I don't want that to happen! I just want to see the reunion between Jana and Lex because I believe it's going to be so beautiful. Well, if it eventually happens, which I doubt right now.
Talking about Lex... He finally finds out everything that happened! I'm not going to explain everything to you because even I didn't understand it clearly but, what matters is that it was indeed Lommers who 'created' everything. She is behind all of this!
It isn't really a surprise to us, which makes me, in a weird way, sad. I was expecting some big reveal about how all of this happened and, turns out, it really was Lommers. So, right now, the only exciting thing about the last episode is if Jana and the others get out of the cordon and, if they do, what will happen to them.
Also, I really want to see that cute reunion betweet Lex and Jana and, of course, I don't want Jake to die!
That's it guys!
Last rant is gonna go up later, unfortunatelly so, don't spoil me, please. But, feel free to tell me in the comments what are your predictions for the last episode of the series.
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment