Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2021

The Challenge: Spies, Lies and Allies | Season 37 Episode 3 - "Truce or Dare"


Spoiler Alert!

 

Hello people!

Brand new The Challenge episode and... I guess we're back on track. 

This episode was a lot more entertaining and interesting overall. Not only the actual challenge looked kinda hard, but there was 'understandable drama' - and what I mean by that is that the drama was based on the choices for elimination and the decisions and... Even though it involved Big T, I can understand why it happened. I didn't like it, but I understand.

I guess I'm going straight to be point and say that, once again, a team that I'm not really a big fan of won the daily challenge - Tori and Ed. It's not like I don't like them, but I've said this before, I have mixed feelings towards Tori and sometimes she annoys me, which was the case in this episode. I get it - you're kinda mad that Big T threw you against Aneesa last season, but it's not a smart move to send her in this early in the game. Even Kyle said it! Out of all people... And Devin! Everyone told her not to do that and, luckily, she went on a different direction! However, it kind of backfired on her as well.

Jeremiah and Tacha were the house vote, understandably, having in mind that they were the only ones to not complete the challenge and they are both rookies, the thing is, Tori went to Tacha saying that she wanted her back so she asked who she wanted to go against and what does Tori do?! She sends Berna, one of Tacha's friends... Yeah, it really backfired... Also, this was a only girls elimination because Tommy, Big T's partner, had to go home because, during the daily challenge, he had a concussion and, therefore, was sent home.

So, it was Berna against Tacha and, in the end, Berna won, which I kind of wanted that, to be honest. I don't really know why, I just found myself rooting for her so... I guess there's that. And, even though she lost, Tacha was pretty classy about it, and just went off on Tori, which I liked to see, to be honest.

Again, Tori sometimes annoys me and, in this past season, I feel like she has been so cocky and... I get that it might be just a character that she puts on... But it still annoys me. Plus, her moves don't make any sense so that annoys me even more.

Anyway... So Tacha goes home, which leaves Berna to decide if she wants to stay with CT, be with Jeremiah or steal any other player - and she makes the right choice and stays with CT. And I guess that's pretty much it.

I do have to talk about Kyle though. His confessionals are the best and I just live for his comments!! Also, I didn't really mention it but the daily challenge was so much fun with a ton of people being afraid, and getting hurt and people loosing their clothes and being butt naked. Yeah, it was fun.

What also looks like fun is the next episode with, believe it or not, Josh having a meltdown!! What's new, right?! And I guess it's time I make some predictions and, from the preview, I would say a vet team wins the challenge and sends in Josh... I don't know how that would happen, but I'm pretty sure Josh goes in and I wouldn't be mad about it, to be honest. That would also break the Vet Alliance which would be fun to watch as well.

Let me know what you think is going to happen in the next episode, and how you felt about this episode and I'll talk to you either later today or tomorrow with a brand new American Horror Story season!

Love,

Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment