Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2021

The Challenge: Spies, Lies and Allies | Season 37 Episode 2 - "Bertha"


Spoiler Alert!

 

Hello!!!

Back with one more The Challenge rant and, as usual, it starts out great and then it just fades away...

The second episode really didn't stand a chance compared to the first one. I think most of it is because I don't like most of the players, so I'm not as invested but, overall, I really think the challenges and the drama in this episode weren't the best. Oh, and it also doesn't help that this episode was focused on two of the people that I hate the most on The Challenge - Josh and Fessy.

Somehow they orchestrated this plan that somehow worked?! Yeah... And that's what hurts the most. Not only they were shady AF but it also workout out in the end. And well, I'm talking about getting Kelz out of the game.

It all started, really, with Fessy winning the daily challenge. I really thought Emmanuel and Kaycee were going to win, but then Fessy and Esther pulled through at the end. I'm super happy for Esther though - she's awesome and looks like such a great person, and I loved her at the deliberation (which I'll get into), but Fessy... Ugh! I really don't like him and his ego! And then, the "Big Brother Alliance" (which in this season is more like "the Vets Alliance") comes in with Josh saying they have to take out Kelz. I mean, I don't blame him... Kelz would most likely beat Josh, but what Josh came up with, saying Kelz was making deals with everyone was just shady and it made no sense - as Kelz demonstrated. It did give us some laughs, with Kelz saying, basically, that Josh is dumb and he would not be the one to find out if he was making deals (which he wasn't).

Also on that note (about the deliberation), as I was saying, I loved Esther's attitude and what she said! I'm starting to root for her!

Anyway... Kelz and Tracy ended up going into elimination anyway and The Agency (Fessy and Esther) went with Ed and Emmy. To be fair, I would've liked to see Emmy go home because she's kind of annoying. Also, I was sort of rooting for Kelz and Tracy not only but mostly because I just didn't want Fessy and Josh to have their way.

Unfortunately they did... The bright side is that Ed is such an awesome guy that is was a shame if he went home so soon so... I'm happy that he's sticking around for, at least, one more episode.

What I'm not so happy about is the fact that they switched partners and guess what? They picked Tori and Devin again. I don't know if this is some sort of deal that we don't know about but I'm fine with Ed being with Tori now but Emmy and Devin?! Now that I'm a fan of Devin?! I just don't like Emmy and I think Devin was better with Michele but... Okay...

With all of this Michele was paired with Corey L and something tells me this was their plan all along because they've seen them working together on the elimination last week and so they want to eliminate both of them... I don't know, that's just my thought.

However, it looks like next episode Tori wants Big T out and I do not like that! Tori has been so shady this past seasons and I'm not liking this! I was never a huge fan of hers but I always saw her as the "normal girl" like the "relatable one" but now I'm not liking her attitude! Plus, how can you not trust Big T?! It does not make sense and I hope it backfires.

Okay, I'm done with my Tori rant.

Let me know what you thought of this episode and how you feel about this whole Vets alliance. Do you think they will stay together? Tell me everything and I'll see you next week with more rants!

Love,

Daniela

No comments:

Post a Comment