Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2016

American Horror Story: Roanoke | Season 6 Episode 2 - "Chapter 2"


Spoiler Alert!

I know, too long without an update but have an excuse.
I've been out of the country and, when I got back, besided getting back to uni, I've been kind of sick (I still am, in fact). I didn't even saw the new episode yesterday live so, you can see how I'm feeling. But, now that you have an update about my personal life and a reason on why I didn't update, lets start with the proper rant.
I must say, I don't remember much from last episode, since it was a week ago, so I am going to have to see some of my notes but, one thing I do remember, this episode was way better than the previous one. 
I remember that this episode left me really curious about what's going to happen next, when the first one only left me really confused about the whole thing.
Something really cool about this episode was that it started right where the last one ended, which don't happen very often in American Horror Story. But, of course something really dumb have to happen as well. After what Shelby saw, she decided to stay in that house no matter what. Which latter she regrets, with all the things that happen next.
They call the cops and this time they stick around in case anything else happens and it happens but the cops didn't help a bit. Probably because everything that happened this time, happened inside the house, which left me really curious and excited, to be honest.
This season is starting to look a lot like Murder House and Murder House was one of my favourite seasons so, I'm excited to see where this season is going.
As things keep happening, Shelby and Matt discover a storm cellar under the back yard where they see a video of the man that was in last episode's video.
In this video, this man tells more about the story of the house and it turns out that the house used to be a nursing home where two sisters committed multiple murders. 
This is the moment where they realise they have to get out of that house but they just can't because all the money that they had is in that house.
As all of this is happening, Lee violates her custody agreement and brings her daughter to the house, who later encounters and entity named Priscilla who tells her that everyone in the house is going to be murdered. Lee's daughter, Flora, later disappers and the adults find her hoodie atop a massive pine tree.
And that's how the episode ends.
In my opinion, this episode made way more sense and if left me really curious to know more, and mostly, thinking that is a real story, it leaves me really curious!
So, tell me in the comments your thoughts about this episode and expect a new update in a few hours with the rant of the episode 3.
Love,
Daniela.


No comments:

Post a Comment