Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2020

The Challenge: Total Madness | Season 35 Episode 3 - "A Hard Jay's Night"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello people!
Wow! What an amazing The Challenge episode!
This is what The Challenge should always be! Extreme, Surprising and just overall Epic! I must say, I did see some spoilers before watching the show but oh boy they weren't anything compared to what really happened. Overall, I think this episode was pretty great! Once again, a good balance between game and drama, which is just the way I like. Also, just like this game demands, people weren't afraid to make some moves and, even though it didn't end well for everybody, at least people aren't playing a scared game anymore. I've talked enough riddle so let's just get straight to the point. Yes, CT ended up going home after this week's elimination. And why? Well, not only him, but everybody underestimated Jay and he ended up winning the elimination against CT! I mean, he would be happy loosing against him because well it's CT but he won, and that is even better. I guess it was a bit bittersweet to me. I've grown to like CT over the last seasons and I'm sad to see him go, but at the same time I'm really a sucker for the underdogs and, let's be real, it always helps that this underdog is kinda cute (that isn't enough to save him from getting nominated tho - yes, I'm speaking at you Dee).
Anyway, I've talked enough about the end of the episode so let's rewind a bit.
Well, let's talk about the actual challenge of the week and who won. This week's challenge was a mix between a puzzle and a endurance game where they had to memorize some symbols in order to get a code. In the end, CT and Bayleigh won and, obviously, Bayleigh chose Swaggy C to be with them in the Tribunal. 
Then, there's this whole drama between Ashley and Bananas which results in Ashley leading a whole bunch of people on voting for Bananas (having in mind that, at this point, people are still keen on voting for Jay). This was actually pretty funny because, up until some point, the 'race' was between Jay and Bananas, but out of nowhere someone votes for Nelson and suddenly a lot of people votes for Nelson and that starts a whole other drama... The whole thing was even funnier after Wes keeping his alliance with Bananas and voting for Jay. That was so fun and left me pretty happy, to be honest. I never thought I would be happy with Wes. Well, in the end, Jay went to elimination anyway. As for the Tribunal, it didn't really matter who they were going to pick because their mind was pretty set on CT going in (that's what he wanted) but still they went with Rogan (who also wanted to go in), Nelson (because of the drama he created) and Bear (just because he loves the attention).
And, as far as the elimination goes... We already know what happened. I was happy that Jay won even if that meant that CT went home. I think CT should have gone with someone else. As soon as he saw a challenge that he didn't know what it was, he shouldn't have thrown himself in. But, even after seeing what the challenge was, I never thought CT would lose. His approach to the elimination looked smarter, in my opinion, but I guess Jay is really good at his mental game and he really has a lot of patience so, congrats to him and I seriously hope he gets to the final because now he really deserves it!
Next week's episode is a girls elimination week and the challenge looks extreme and someone is definitely going to the hospital so... I'm curious to see how it all unfolds.
Until then, let me know what you thought of this week's episode. Were you happy that Jay won? Or were you rooting for CT? Let me know everything and I'll see you next week with some new rants!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment