Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2020

The Challenge: Total Madness | Season 35 Episode 5 - "Break Up With Your BF, I'm Bored"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello people!
This week's episode of The Challenge was intense, and I have so many thoughts so prepare yourselves - this is going to be a long post.
There's way too many things to talk about so I guess I'll start with my predictions. I was half right. Josh, Swaggy C and Kaycee were, indeed, the Tribunal, alongside Jenny (who we couldn't see in the preview); one of the guys in elimination was one of my guesses - it was Rogan. After the events of the episode though I was pretty sure Rogan was going to be one of them but it's nice to know that I could figure it out just by looking at his stature. However, the name of the episode was only about Kailah and Bear, who do kiss like we saw in the preview. And that was about it or my predictions. But so much more happened!
First of this episode had way too much drama. It was entertaining though, and now I see why they did that - we didn't see the end of the elimination. I'm bummed about that (even more after how things ended - I'll get to that in a minute) but, as I said, the drama was interesting. We saw Kailah and Bear flirt, Jenna talking with Zach through Skype (or something like that) and a ridiculous fight between Jordan and Wes. That fight led to Wes going back to his old self (just for a moment though) and start a 'campaign' against Jordan. It didn't really work but what I liked the best about that was Bananas talking to Wes, advising him that going for Jordan right now wouldn't be the smart move and Wes agreeing! That was priceless and I'm loving this alliance between Wes and Bananas. Nany did notice something, and that was also funny, but as of right now, I think no one suspects a thing.
Anyway, as for the actual challenge, it was also pretty funny, mainly because most teams were terrible. Only three teams were able to finish the challenge and, well, I don't need to say who won because I already said that.
Then, comes the 'intense' part of the episode! When it came to the nominations, everyone thought Wes was going to 'gun' for Jordan but... he switched his vote (after talking with Bananas) and vote for Kyle. It was simply a burn vote but it messed up most people's plan and so everything went back to, guess who?! Jay. Freaking Jay! Again! I swear to god, this guy has had enough and everyone is just so scared to go in, it's unreal! Plus, Jay makes a fair point - if he keeps winning, it will make it harder or everyone else to get a red skull hence going to the final. But nothing changes... They still vote for him. So, then, it's up to the Tribunal. It was pretty easy, I guess. Rogan wanted to go in (even more because it's against Jay), there was this whole thing with Wes so they went with him as well and, the last one was Nelson - just because they didn't know his plan and alliances.
It's pretty obvious who went in against Jay, right?! Rogan. I was right though, but I wish I wasn't. Jay has become one of my favorites in The Challenge. Not only he's hella cute (I'm just being real here guys) but he has also proven himself. Not only physically but as a person. He has stayed true to himself and hasn't really created any drama nor he has been fake. And he has been killing it in challenges and eliminations so... Yeah, he's been great and I really don't want him to go home.
However, this elimination was physical (as I mentioned in my last rant) and it didn't look good for him. And he really didn't look good by the end of the episode. It only took one round for Rogan to smash him on the ground and... The episode just ends there... With Jay laying on the ground not being able to move so... We don't know who won. 
We are lead to believe that Jay lost, that he's not able to continue but... I have faith. I'm going to be honest - it really doesn't look good for Jay, but I hope he's fine and that he can beat Rogan's ass. Also, there's a theory going around. That even if Jay looses, because he has two red skulls he might be able to stay in the game?! I mean, it kind of makes sense but I don't know... It looks too good to be true. But why would they keep giving people red skulls?! I mean, if you have one it means you can go to elimination. Why do they have to keep adding up? I don't know, that's just really a theory but I'm curious if that plays a part here. All-in-all, I just hope Jay is fine and that he beats Rogan. Jay deserves to win this whole season at this point.
As for next episode, the only things that we see is some drama between Jenna and Zach (what's new) and the challenge of the week, which looks pretty good. Oh, and some more drama with Jordan (again, what's new).
This was for sure an intense episode and I really can't wait for the next one! I'm not happy that they didn't finish the elimination though, but I get it. Let's not do it again though. Anyway, let me know what you thought of the episode and if you're rooting for Jay (if you're rooting for Rogan, leave) and I'll see you next week with more rants!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment