Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2020

The Challenge: Total Madness | Season 35 Episode 4 - "Karma Chameleon"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello everyone!
Back with a new The Challenge rant! However, not a so unexpected and exciting one. This was still pretty fun and entertaining, but not as good (in my opinion) as the previous one. I love me some karma though, so that was nice.
This overall episode was pretty straightforward. There was drama, that person was sent in, she went home. And the person I'm talking about is Ashley. The karma hits hard! It's amazing because last week she kept saying sh*t about Bananas and he wasn't even nominated in the end and then, this week, if last week wasn't enough, she had to screw things more and obviously, she was nominated... By the group, I mean. But well, I didn't even talk about the actual challenge so, let's rewind a bit.
As we saw in the previous last week, this week's challenge looked pretty extreme - with one people going to the hospital. So, as soon as they presented it, I was really excited to see where things would go. It did seem pretty hard - they had to 'swim' in an ice cold pool to get some puzzle pieces. Two teams gave up - one because they really couldn't take it anymore (Nelson was the one to go away in an ambulance because he could barely walk) and another one just because they knew they wouldn't win (this team being Kyle and Cory's). I mean, I kind of get it, but at least they could have given a bit more. Anyway, Bananas' team ended up winning, which I was so happy about, of course, and this time, the 5 members of the Team would be in the Tribunal, which I think is fair.
Then there were the house nominations which you already know that they all voted for Ashley. As or the Tribunal, it was odd. I was almost sure that Aneesa, who was part of Bananas' Team, would try and get her red skull, but I was wrong. Instead, none of the girls in the Tribunal (Aneesa, Big T and Kaycee) wanted to go into elimination and so, out of the ones they nominated (Mattie, Tori and Dee) they went with Dee. I guess I would do the same because I like both Mattie and Tori, even though that would mean either Dee or Ashley would stay in the house and get a red skull. 
In the end, Dee won against Ashley, which I'm fine with. The odds of Dee going into elimination again and get eliminated were higher than if it was with Ashley so it was a nice result. I still hope Dee goes home though because she has been really annoying this season.
And well, now I guess it's time to speculate about the next episode. We see a lot of things from the elimination in the preview so we know that Bear, Kyle, Josh, Swaggy C and Fessy aren't going into elimination; I'm pretty sure Swaggy C, Josh and Kaycee are the Tribunal; and, to me, it looked like the two guys were black and 'kinda big' so I would say it's two of these three - Cory, Nelson, Rogan. Plus, the name of the episode is "Break up with your BF, I'm bored" and we also know from the preview that Kailah and Bear will make out but the BF doesn't necessarily means boyfriend, it can be best-friend so I would say the two in the elimination are Cory and Nelson - BFFs. I don't know, that's just my theory.
Anyway, let me know your theories as well as what you thought of this episode and I'll see you next week with more rants!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment