Pages

Thursday, October 26, 2017

The Challenge: Dirty 30 | XXX Episode 15 - "A Million More Reasons"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello everyone!
First of all I want to say that this is going to be the only rant up today. There's just what I can do for today, but hopefully tomorrow I'll post all the other rants (such as AHS and The Flash).
Now, onto the actual The Challenge episode.
Just like I predicted last week, this was a bit of a bittersweet episode for me. Also, like I thought, this episode was the final redemption house challenge and you know what that would mean - the possibility of Bananas not coming back. The only thing that got my hopes up was when TJ said that there was going to be two guy winners because there was less guys than girls, so I thought that Bananas and Jordan were the ones to win. I was half right. Yeah, Jordan was the one to win, which makes me even more 'sure' that my prediction is right and you know for how long I've been saying that! I've been saying that since basically episode 5 or something so... That's a long time.
Anyway, the other guy to win was CT and the girl was Cara Maria, which was pretty obvious in my opinion.
After that challenge, everyone else went home (of course) and then there was just a lot of tension because of everything between Cara Maria and Kailah. They kind of worked things out but I don't know.
We moved on to another challenge, which I was a little surprised to be honest, I didn't know if they were going to show another challenge or not, but they did and TJ dropped the bomb - he told them that they are playing for a Million Dollars! Everyone got their minds blown but that was not just it. This next challenge that they played was the last one before the finale, which meant two guys and two girls were going to the final right away. They teamed up in guy/girl pairs - Tony with Jenna, Cara Maria with CT, Camila with Derrick, Jordan with Tori and, surprisingly, Kailah with Hunter (who, by the way, decided to stay in the game although he has a broken arm or something).
The challenge had different stages and the very last one was an individual one. Of course I was rooting for Camila but I was also rooting for Jenna and, at the same time, I also kind of wanted Jordan to win. Once again, I just got half right.
Yeah, once again, Jordan did win, alongside CT, Cara Maria and Tori, which supports my theory but it wasn't exactly what I wanted.
The good thing is that the 'losers' are going to have another chance and one guy and one girl are going to join the others at the final so, I hope it's Camila and Derrick, to be honest.
The episode ended like that and, as you can see, we are very close to the end. I think there's only going to be two more episodes and I stick to my prediction that Jordan and Camila are going to win.
I think that's pretty much it for today's rant.
I know it's not much but it's pretty late and I'm kinda tired.
Let me know all your thoughts in the comments and I'll see you tomorrow with brand new rants!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment