Pages

Thursday, October 12, 2017

The Challenge: Dirty 30 | XXX Episode 13 - "Feel The Burn"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello everyone!
I'm sorry I'm a little late with this update but I'm afraid it's going to be like that throughout this week.
I'm going to be really busy this week so updates will be less and not really on time. Though, I really needed to watch this episode and talk to you about it because the last one just ended on a huge cliffhanger.
In this episode we find out, right in the beginning the events after that huge cliffhanger - who was going straight to the redemption house.
You know my bets were on Bananas and Cara Maria and I was half right. Yes, Cara Maria ended up being the chosen one to go to the redemption house but, luckily, Bananas was not chosen and CT was the one going straight to the redemption house instead, which basically messed up all my next predictions.
After that, we see the winning group meet again to talk about who they were going to send in to elimination. Right away Kailah says that she's not going to send in Camila because Jenna is in the double cross and if Camila is the one in the elimination, there's a huge chance that Camila beats Jenna (if she gets sent in) so, right away, Camila is off. Obviously Jenna is off too and then Veronica doesn't want to send in Jemmye either so... They're in an impasse. And basically the same about the guys because Kailah and Jordan want to send in Hunter, Britini says there's no way she's going to send Hunter, as well as Tony, and Veronica doesn't want to send in Derrick and, needless to say none of them want to send in Leroy so, no agreement.
The next day, TJ comes and it's time to make a decision.
Starting with the girls, Veronica basically gives up and says Jemmye and basically all of them (apart from Britini) say Jemmye also so, she's the one going to elimination and now it's when my other prediction is half right, again.
I said that they were going to tie because of the guys, which is what happened but not between CT and Hunter... Instead, it was between Leroy and Hunter! That was seriously an huge plot twist because no one thought Leroy was going to be mention. It first start with Britini, which was the second one to vote and said it was a burn vote but it turned out not being because then Veronica voted for Leroy as well, and that's when the tie happened (because Tony voted for Derrick).
Then, TJ told them about what was going to happen if they didn't make a decision and, after that, Tony decided to change his vote to Leroy (because he didn't want to vote for Hunter) and, in the end, Veronica stuck to her vote, and sais Leroy, resulting in him going to elimination, which was an huge plot twist.
When it came to the double cross, it was Hunter, Derrick and Bananas and I was just praying for Hunter to not get the double cross, and luckily, it didn't. Derrick got it and he sent in Hunter, which was kind of obvious and, once again, Bananas got lucky and my boo is still in the game!
I didn't get that lucky with the girls thought. I mean, it was Tori, Camila and Jenna, and Jenna got the double cross, which was kind of good but this time Jenna decided to make a bold move and sent in Camila.
As you can imagine, Camila got very salty and you can be sure there's no friendship there anymore.
Anyway, with the actual challenge, the guys round was really nervewrecking and a good match but, unfortunatelly, Hunter won and Leroy went to the Redemption House.
For the girls, as I imagined, Camila won, which was happy about. Althought she hasn't been her best in this season, I can't not support her and I still think she's going to win this season so... Besides, she's a Braziliana and she was so pissed so, it was clear that she was going to win.
And, from now on, you can be sure that she's going to be really badass because she's pissed at everybody and Cara Maria isn't there so...
To finish, this time I don't have many predictions for next episode. This episode didn't have an huge cliffhanger and the preview didn't give us much. I think the next challenge is going to be a cool one, we got a little clip with Bananas so I'm curious and there's going to be a fight between Tori and Camila so, let's see what happens.
Let me know your thoughts on this episode, were you surprised that Leroy was sent in? What did you think about Camila's reaction? Let me know everything and I'll see you in my next rant!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment