Pages

Thursday, October 26, 2017

The Flash | Season 4 Episode 3 - "Luck Be a Lady"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello everyone!
So, here I am, as promised, to rant about all those series that I should've rant about yesterday but that I just didn't have time, starting out with The Flash.
I gotta say that I'm starting to get into the Flash again.
There was a time were I prefered The Flash over Arrow, but last seasons changed everything for me, completely. I feel like Arrow was so much better and I still think this season Arrow is going to be better than The Flash, but I can see The Flash having it's own light. I'm really glad they are bringing back the humor and the light heart that the show used to be in season 1. It's so differente from the past two seasons, which is kind of a shock, because I was already used to Barry (mostly) having a 'dark side' to his personality and everything, but I'm so glad they changed that in this season and this episode is a perfect example of that.
Like I thought, in this episode they had to deal with another metahuman that was 'created' by The Thinker. Actually, we later find out in the episode that it was actually Barry and the Team Flash who created this metas but yeah. So, this time they are dealing with a girl named Becky Sharpe, a woman with seemingly unending bad luck.
Basically her powers are the opposite of what her life has been. When something good happens to her, she creates a dark matter around her that brings bad luck to everyone around her.
The premise of this episode is already pretty funny and I think the producers and everything did a great job with it because this was a great episode to bring humor and funny stuff to the show.
Basically everyone got pretty bad luck - Jessie breaks up with Wally, Joe's house starting falling apart, all Barry and Iris' wedding plans go terrible wrong, etc...
That's when they start investigating Becky and find out about the fact that she was created when Barry got back from the speedforce.
They try to catch her but 'no luck' (no pun intended).
That's when her powers expland out of control, reactivating the particle accelerator, which Harry deliberately allows, rendering Becky powerless and leading to her incarceration.
Cisco and Harry then identify twelve new metahumans created on the bus, when Barry got back from the speedforce and I believe that's what we are going to deal with in the next few episodes.
I'm just really unsure of one thing. It is just me, of The Thinker wants Team Flash to catch all those metahumans?! That left me really confused really... Let me know what you think.
And well, the episodes ends with a big (but good) reveal - Cecile is pregnant!
Ok, that's pretty much it. I hope this wasn't too short. I tried to cover everything.
In future rants, if you want me to talk about something specific, let me know and I'll happily do so!
Hope you liked it and I'll see you soon with a new AHS rant!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment