Pages

Saturday, October 21, 2017

Arrow | Season 6 Episode 2 - "Tribute"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello everyone and here's a new rant for you.
Wow, Arrow always keeps me on the edge of my seat and this episode was no exception.
I feel like this season is turning out to be something like real good and after that episode cliffhanger I was really curious/excited to know how everything was going to work for Oliver.
Suprisingly, he handled everything pretty well. Seriously, I didn't thought he was going t handle things like he did and, in the end, everything worked out fine for him, which is nice. I mean, the series can't go on with is identity being released, thats just not how the series work so I kind of knew they were going to handle it some way but, I mean, with six seasons they could turn everything around and this just be a season where everyone knows he's the Green Arrow. It isn't the case (at least, not yet) and I'm gald about that.
So, apart from that, this episode keeps on with the 'family theme', with William worrying about Oliver dying and him being alone in the world. Personally, I'm loving all this father/son development. As a cheesy person, of course I want Oliver and William to be like 'BFFs' but I'm loving what the show is doing with both characters and with their interactions. It's not fake at all! Their relationship is progressing in a natural way and I'm loving that! Sometimes shows tend to rush things so the audience have what they want but Arrow isn't doing that and I'm really thankfull!
And, to make this episode even better, Anatoli is back!
I loved Anatoli last season so I'm so glad they are bringing him back this season, although he's not the same Anatoli anymore. In fact, he was basically this episode's villain. He ended up kidnaping some Markovian delegates, demanding ransom. Of course Team Arrow, handles everything, although it turned out to be harder because of everything that was happening with Oliver and the fact that the FBI was investigating him.
But, in the end, Anatoli did have a point. He's not entirely bad. If he was, he would've kidnap William or something, and he didn't so, yeah. Also, he said that he wasn't the one to leak Oliver's (fake) photo so this leaves in the air who was. I wouldn't be surprised if it was some old plan from Adrian Chase but yeah, we can't forget that we don't know who Vigilante is so, let's just keep that in mind.
The very end of the episode was like a no for me. I mean, not that it was bad, it was good, I just like 'oh no!'. Diggle shouldn't have agreed to wear the Green Arrow suit. Of course that would mess up Oliver's plan but Diggle just isn't in the right place to do that. We know that eventually Oliver will be back wearing the suit but, in the meantime, this isn't going to be good.
Anyway, this are my thoughts on this week's episode.
Let me know what you thought and I'll see you soon with a new rant!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment