Pages

Friday, October 27, 2017

Supernatural | Season 13 Episode 3 - "Patience"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello everyone! So, here's a new Supernatural rant, just as promised.
I guess we are back to basics with this episode.
This week the episode was pretty much with a case, but it had a little twist - instead of the brothers going on a 'hunt', it was just Dean (with Jody). I was a little bit sad about it in the beginning, because I just love the boys working together, but it was a nice dynamic, actually, Dean with Joday and plus, I loved all the scenes between Sam and Jack back at the bunker so, I guess it was worth it.
So, just like I said - case of the week - with a really big throwback - Missouri Mosley from Season 1. I have to admit that I didn't really remember her but I remember pretty well the monster that they had to deal with back in Season 1 - a wraith - which in this episode is going after Missouri's family, because it has a taste for psychics.
Again, like I said, we see Jody come back in this episode, which is always nice, and both of them (her and Dean) go to Missouri's son, James, and granddaughter Patience to protect them, since the later has the same 'powers' as Missouri (although she doesn't really know it).
Dean and Jody go to protect both of them and left Missouri behind, who ends up being killed by that same wraith.
James tells everything about his past to Dean, Jody and Patience and, when they are about to run away, the wrath kidnaps Patience.
Then, Patience has a vision of her father, Dean and Jody being killed while they are trying to save her. It was pretty obvious that was a vision, to be honest, although I just really realised it when the wraith killed Jody.
Anyway, when they really get there, Patience is able to warn all of them and no one dies, except for the wraith, obviously.
It was a pretty easy monster to deafeat, to be honest.
Meanwhile, Sam is trying to teach Jack how to use his powers, but with no success.
Jack then gets really upset and thinks that he's really evil because he can only use his powers in a negative way, but that's when Sam has a really deep conversation with him, which was pretty touching, in my opinion, about the fact that Sam has been through basically the same as Jack, when he was addicted to demon blood. I didn't really remember that, to be honest, but it was really nice to see that moment, I believe they kind of created a bond and I just really feel sorry for Jack. It is pretty clear that he's not evil and still Dean doesn't give him a chance! And it's also pretty clear that Jack really cares about what Dean thinks because his words have a lot more impact on him that Sam's so... I just want Dean to realise that Jack's not evil and just stop with all the bullsh*t.
Hopefully, Dean will change his mind because the last thing that we see it's Jack listening to Sam and Dean's argument and then saying Castiel's name and reaching out to him. Castiel actually hears Jack and wakes up in a void of nothingess so, let's just pray Jack is able to bring Cas back because, to be honest, I have no other idea how to bring him back (and we know that he comes back) so, let's see what happens.
Ok guys, that was it for this week's Supernatural rant.
It wasn't anything big, mainly because this episode wasn't as major as the last ones (I wish it had a little bit more of Jack in it - is it that obvious that I like Jack?) but it ended in a super exciting way so I can't for the next episode!
Let me know all your thoughts and predictions and I'll see you in my next rant!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment