Pages

Monday, March 7, 2022

Peaky Blinders | Season 6 Episode 2 - "Black Shirt"



Spoiler Alert!


Hello people!

Back with a new Peaky Blinders episode and the plot thickens!

In a way, I did like this episode a lot more than the previous one - we got to know more about what is indeed happening, we were introducted to some new major new characters and there's great ones back, one being Oswald Mosley.

As much as we don't like him because he's just bad, I'm happy that he's sort of the bad guy in this season. It's not really clear who's the bad guy, actually, but he was such a major character last season and such an important villain that, as I said in my last post, he was just a missed oportunity if they didn't brought him back. Also, the fact that he's still around, four years later, might mean that we could see Hitler in this season (which, honestly, it's s touchy subject at the moment, considering everything that his going on in the world and in Europe).

But, as I said, Mosley isn't alone and with him his a brand new character - Diane Mitford - who Steven Knight said would be a good match for Tommy so I'm expecting wicked things from her. We already got a taste from it, when they all meet (Tommy, Lizzie, Diane and Mosley), whcih was a great scene.

The scene that everyone fricked out about, however, was the one with Alfie Solomons back! That's right, Alfie is back, which we kind of expected because Tommy did mention the Solomons family last episode. Still, it is indeed great to see Tommy and Alfie and, as per usual, Tommy is cutting deals with every single person - Alfie, Mosley, the IRA and Jack Nelson. Yes, we finally meet Uncle Jack which was... different. He's not exaclty how I pictured him, but that's not exactly a bad thing. We also learned in this episode that Jack Nelson is also a fascist so... Yes, this entire season will be about fascism, which leads me to believe even more that we will meet Hitler at some point.

Lastly, after meeting with everyone and just leaving me so confused about what exactly is his plan, the scariest part of the episode was actually the last bit with Ruby sick again to the point that Tommy has to contact Esme! That left me pretty excited, I'm not gonna lie, but I'm afraid something bad will happen to Ruby and, on top of that, we also find out in this episode that Tommy has been having seizures so... That's not going to end well.

But I guess that was pretty much it for this episode. Again, I'm still pretty confused about what is going on and what Tommy's plan is but, as per usual, I'm pretty sure we will figure it out in the end and it will be mindblowing!

Oh, and I completely forgot to mention my favourite character, Arthur, who's still so messed up but we have hope though - Tommy has contacted Linda and there might be a chance for her to come back so... We'll see. I'm not a huge fan of Linda, to be honest, but I do want to see Arthur happy and if it is Linda that he needs, let her come back.

Okay, that's it for real now. I've seen some theories going around that I do like and that do make sense but let me what are you theories and if you figured what his Tommy's plan in the middle of all of this. Also tell me what you thought of this episode and what is your opinion on this season so far and I'll talk to you pretty soon with a brand new The Flash rant!

Love,

Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment