Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2016

The Vampire Diaries | Season 7 Episode 10 - "Hell Is Other People"


Spoiler Alert!

After a huge hiatus, my favourite series is back and with an hell of an episode, literally.
This episode was just basically about Damon's personal hell. 
We know that both brothers got stuck inside the Phoenix stone so this episode follows that, the Mystic Falls 'gang' trying to rescue them and we also see what is it like 'inside' the stone.
I have to say that this episode got me really confused, and if you followed my live tweeting you know that (and if you haven't, I'm going to be live tweeting from now on so, follow me on twitter @danixinhahhh if you wanna live tweet with me), because as soon as I thought Damon was out of the stone, we realize that he isn't and then everything starts again, and it gets to a point that you don't know what is real anymore, what is actually happening and what is part of Damon's hell.
After half of the episode, we then realize that Bonnie got Stefan out of the stone first and she's still trying to get Damon out. I mean, I think that is what is really happening, because after the end of the episode I got a little bit confused again.
Turns out that Damon gets out of the stone (I think) and he just 'kills' everyone, thinking that he is still inside the stone. I don't know what really happened and if that is really true or if he's still inside the stone because the others can's just die!
Seriously, I don't know what else to say about this episode, just that it was really nice even thought it got me really confused. Also, for the first time, I really enjoyed Damon, which I never do so, that's also a plus! This was for sure one of the best episodes of the season, because we got to know more about Damon and everything, but I still feel like they should get going with the storyline because all of this is starting to get boring. I just want to know what's going to happen that make all those changes that we see in the flash forwards.
Oh, and talking about falshforwards... We didn't get any in this episode, which made me a little bit sad, hopefully we will have more in the next episode.
So, this is my rant for this episode. Tell me your thoughts in the comments, did you enjoy this episode?
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment