Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Shadowhunters | Season 1 Episode 3 - "Dead Man's Party"


Spoiler Alert!

It's time for another Shadowhunters rant, this time, with a better opinion about the show!
After three episodes I think I already have an opinion formed about the show. The truth is, I'm going to keep watching the series, mostly because of Dominic, but also because I'm actually enjoying it, apart from one thing, Katherine McNamara.
Every character, and every actor, was great in this episode, but I just can't stand her. She's not a great actress and she's making me really hate her character!
Apart from that, everything was amazing in this episode!
This one was so much better than the previous one, probably because they 'talked' more about the creatures that I love the most, Vampires.
The beginning of the episode was a little bit 'shaky' but when the rescue for Simon began, it started to be amazing!
I can tell that Emeraude is an amazing actress and I think she is the show! I bet with anyone else that she is the reason why everyone is still watching the show. But, on the other hand, I just can't get enough of Alec. I know he his gay in the series and we could get a glimpse of that in this episode, which makes me a little bit sad because I would love to see him with someone (a girl) but that's ok. Just the fact that I can see his face is amazing, because he is truly handsome! 
I also really liked Simon in this episode and I can tell that the next ones are going to be amazing! I'm really curious to see if he is really becoming a vampire and all that is going to happen. I think in the books he doesn't become a vampire but, if I'm wrong, please tell me in the comments because, like I said in one of my previous posts, I didn't read the books so.
Well, after all, it is a good show and there's great actors which are worth watching the show for. It's just a shame that they picked an awful actress for the main role... But, at least, it's just her... It could have been worse.
So, this is my rant for this 3rd episode. I know it's a little different from what I post so, tell me in the comments your thoughts.
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment