Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Shadowhunters | Season 1 Episode 2 - "The Descent Into Hell Isn't Easy"


Spoiler Alert!

So, here I am with another Shadowhunters rant.
I think I should start off with saying that I liked more the first episode than this second one, but still, there were some nice scenes in this episode.
The episode started right where the last one ended, which is always nice. 
After realizing that Valentine is alive, the shadowhunters decide to take action and the first thing that they decide to do is get Clary's memories back.
They decide to go after Dot, thinking that she was the one that wiped Clary's memories, but they didn't get to her in time and she's taken by Valentine's guys. 
It's in this episode that they decide to go to The City of Bones to face the Silent Brothers, so they can get Clary's memories.
We all know what she's going to find out... She's Valentine's daughter. And, that's basically were the episode ended.
In general, it was a pretty boring episode, but there were some nice scenes, for example, Simon gets into this Clary's new life and, of course, he meets the others shadowhunters, like Isabelle. The Scenes between those two were great! The series has barely started and I already ship them so hard! Can't wait to see more of those two.
I also ship Jace and Clary, but the fact that Katherine isn't a great actress makes me not like her that much and, because of that, not like the ship as much as I like Isabelle and Simon. 
Something that really annoyed me in this episode was that Clary kept talking about her mother. Anything that happened she just said that wanted to get her mother. That started to really annoy me.
But, overall, I'm liking the series. Still need to watch some more episodes and see how the plot goes, but I sure will be following this series.
Tell me your thoughts in the comments. Do you like Katherine or do you think she's not a great actress?
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment