Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2017

The Flash | Season 3 Episode 10 - "Borrowing Problems from the Future"


Spoiler Alert!

And I'm back with a new rant, this time, The Flash!
That's right, The Flash (such as the other shows) is back from the Christmas hiatus and with a pretty good episode.
It wasn't the best episode ever, but it was, overall, good!
We start the episode with Barry having nightmares about Iris dying. Obviously, he didn't tell anyone about what he saw in the future and intends on keeping it a secret. By now, I'm getting tired of this. We've already seen that keeping secrets isn't good, in any show, and they keep doing it over and over again.
And, to make it even worst, obviously a new 'little villain' appears, which Barry and Kid Flash have to try to stop. That's when Barry discovers that if he stops him he's one step closer to the future where Iris die. So he kind of avoids it but then he realizes that he can't keep on doing that and finally tells everyone (apart from Joe) what he saw in the future. Cisco then vibes them both into the Future to see some of the news in order to try and stop some of the events, so then the future can change.
At the same time that this 'storyline' happens, H.R. also opens the Star labs museum and Caitlin keeps on fightin her powers. Yes, she still has the bracelets that keep her powers supressed, but she's having some troubles with them so she goes to Julian for help. 
Personally, that was my favourite part of the episode, but I'm a bit suspicious, because I love Tom Felton and I love his character so... But anyway, she goes asking for help, to which he obviously says no, but then he eventually gives up and Caitling even asks him to join the Team. 
A lot of people didn't like it, but I personally loved it! I think Julian, overall, brings a really fun and different vibe to the show and now being part of the Team (because yes, he them says yes and joins the team at the end of the episode) it makes everything a lot more exciting!
Barry ends up telling Wally that it has to be him (Wally) to catch the new guy so he can change the course of actions and he ends up catching him, making him feel really proud of himself. 
I wasn't really into Wally's character, but I'm starting to like him. He's kind of a new Cisco. Cisco has been acting a little weird and I miss the old Cisco, and Wally brings some type of fun to the show so, it's nice to have him around.
On the other hand, and I know I'm going to get a lot of hate with this, I could't care less about Iris. Yes, I said it! I don't really like Iris and, the fact that she might die at the end of this season, doesn't bother me at all. Yes, she's a strong female character but... I'm just not into her at all! I so much more prefer Caitlin!
And yeah, I think that's it guys.
So, from now on, it seems like we are going to deal with a bunch of events that the Team has to stop in order to stop the main even, Iris death. Let's see how that goes. Personally, I think Iris will die at the end no matter what but... I don't know.
Also, I forgot to say this earlier but I'm shipping Caitlin and Julian really hard like, really hard! I seriously hope they get together by the end of the season.
That's it guys! Hope you guys liked it and let me know your thoughts about the episode and what you think it's going to happen.
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment