Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Shadowhunters | Season 2 Episode 3 - "Parabatai Lost"


Spoiler Alert!

So, just like promised, here I am with a new Shadowhunters rant.
I think it's fair to start this post with saying that this episode was better than the previews ones, but still, not the best series I've seen.
Also, like I mentioned in my last Shadowhunters rant, this time I got to watch the episode live, so I think that might be a factor for me to like the episode better... But yeah, let's jump into the actual episode.
In the end of last week's episode, Jace and Clary got to jump out of Valentine's boat. We now see were they end up. First, we see Jace on a beach, with the wolf girl that Valentine killed. He then runs and finds a bar, full of werewolves that think it was him that killed the wolf girl, starting then chasing him. Meanwhile, we see Clary at the Institute, saying that the tide was so strong that she and Jace got separated.
Aldertreee then keeps searching for Jace, while the best part of the episode happens, Alec and Magnus.
Not much between then happened because, as you can remember, Alec were searching for Jace with the help of that stone that Luke had. Turns out Alec went too deep and he kind of got stuck were his mind went. So Magnus kept trying everything to bring him back... He tried magic, every type of spell and he kept saying Aldertree (who didn't want Magnus there) that his magic was the only thing keeping him 'at surface'. But then, it got to a point that nothing was working that Magnus even tried the true love kiss, which is so damn cute! I swear, Malec is the best thing this series has! I just really want to read the books just because of Malec. 
But yeah, in the very end Aldertree, with the help of Izzy and a bunch of other people got to find Jace and Jace was abble to wake Alec up. 
But, there was also a side story that, wasn't really major to be honest but I have to mention it because it's with one of my favourite characters right now, Simon. 
Simon also had a little storyline in thie episode, with his mum. Obviously, his mum is really worried about him and he finally gives up and goes talk to her, thinking about telling her about now being a vampire. Raphael isn't really happy about it because he thinks Simon should be out looking for Camille and not dealing with his mum right now so, of course, Raphael had to interfere and when Simon meets with his mum, he finds Raphael there, saying that he is his manager, Simon's band's manager and that their going on tour and so and so. And, although it was nice of Raphael to 'cover up' for Simon, I don't think he shoul've done anything and Simon should've told her the truth but yeah... I'm ok with this storyline though.
And yeah, I guess that's it guys. Not the biggest rant though but I feel like there's not much to say about the episode. It was nice, it had some nice flashbacks (which I forgot to mention) and we had some cute Malec moments. We also got introduced to a new character Maia, though... I didn't really like her, sorry.
Anyway, I'm going to stop now. Tell me in the comments what you thought about the episode and I'll see you in my next rant.
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment