Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2017

Arrow | Season 5 Episode 10 - "Who Are You?"


Spoiler Alert!

Finally up to date with the rants!
So, yesterday Arrow came back after hiatus and I got to watch it live, which means I can do this rant on time.
Overall, I don't think the episode was like wow. It had it's moments but the main thing, which was Lauren coming back, was pretty obvious... I knew right away that it was Black Siren. Even before the midseason break, I knew this wasn't Laurel so when they finally said in this episode that it was Black Siren, I wasn't surprised at all. But, there were some stuff that I really enjoyed about the episode, such as Felicity!
I think this was an amazing episode to show who Felicity really is! She's one of my favourite characters on the show and she's one of my favourite character overall because I can just really relate to her, and the fact that, in this episode, she was the only one that thought something was wrong with Laurel being back, it made me really happy!
Then, after Felicity makes everyone realize that this isn't Laurel, but Black Siren, that's when things start to happen. 
At first, Oliver is kind of in denial. He keeps trying to make Black Siren 'good', that she can become a better person and all, and again, that's when Felicity brings him to his senses and tells him that he's just in denial and that he feels responsible for the real Laurel's death. Oliver then realizes that Felicity is right and then they start thinking of a plan to get Prometheus (since Black Siren is working for him).
I think I might add that that scene between Oliver and Felicity just brough back so many Olicity memories that I just want them together again. I know this is such a bad timing, with Billy being dead and all but... Felicity and Oliver were made for each other so, can they just be together already please?
Anyway, back to the plot...
They then get to 'meet' with both Black Siren and Prometheus but Prometheus gets to escape. Luckily, the geeks, Curtis and Felicity save the day with a device that Curtis built to stop Black Siren's powers and are able to catch her.
Meanwhile all of this is happening, the Team also had to deal with Diggle being in prison, again. Luckily, Oliver gets Adrian, the DA, to represent him. The General arrives and wants to assume Diggle's cutody and that's when Adrian has to come up with a plan to stop that from happening. He manages to bring him into his own jurisdiction which I really liked. To be completely honest, Adrian is a character that I'm really liking! I know there's something sketchy about him but I just can't help it. He's a strong character and besides, he's pretty hot so...
And, in the flashbacks we see Gregor, the Bratva traitor, to attempt to force Oliver's obedience, when he's rescued by Talia, Talia Al' Ghul. Oliver doesn't know yet that it's her but we, audience, know so it's going to be fun to find out more about her.
That was basically it guys. Like I said, not the most exciting episode but still a pretty good one.
Let me know in the comments your thoughts and I'll see you tomorrow with a brand new Supernatural rant.
Love,
Daniela.


No comments:

Post a Comment