Pages

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

The Challenge: Dirty 30 | XXX Episode 9 - "Rampage"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello guys and welcome back to a new The Challenge rant!
Wow, where should I start?
This episode had a lot to deal with and a lot for us to talk about. Not necessarily about the game but about the drama that happened right in the beginning of the episode.
We all know what happened in the end of last weeks episode, between Tony and Camila and my thought was that a lot more stuff was going to happen between those two in this episode. Well, I was wrong. Everything that happen was mainly with Camila and a little bit with Leroy. I mean, Camila messed up with Leroy, althought he didn't really react, which I think was a really good thing from and I'm really impressed because, like CT said, not a lot of people would stay calm like he did and this showed a lot of (good) character from him, unlike Camila.
This really pains me to say because you know that Camila is my girl and I really like her so, you know, I'm going to defend her no matter what but yeah, what she did wasn't cool and I'm actually surprised that they didn't send her home. I'm glad they didn't thought, but still surprised.
Also, I think people take too seriously what others say when they're drunk, mostly in this game and I get that they are all under a lot of stress and everything but seriously, you shouldn't take a drunk person seriously because most of the time they don't realise what they're saying and they don't even remember it, like it happened with Camila.
Still, what she said wasn't cool and wasn't right, but I seriously believe that she didn't meant it and that she's sorry, even thought she didn't actually say it.
Anyway, most of the episode was focused on that but we still had nominations and elimination.
It was only Tony and Camila to nominate so both nominated Nicole and Nelson, which was cool for me.
Then, when it came to the double cross, my faves got it, Jordan and Jena, which meant they were going to make the right choice and send it someone that most people (including me) don't like - Hunter and Britini.
The challenge was somewhat similar to that one, year ago, between CT and Bananas and, for the girls round, it was pretty easy, Britini won which, out of the two, she was the one that I prefered, so I liked it.
For the guys it was a whole another story. It looked like really painful and it must have lasted like hours but, in the end, Nelson won, which I didn't really like but still, either one of them was going to the Redemption House and was probably come back anyway so, either it's 'cool'.
And then, I need to talk about my favourite part, which was when CT said that he believed there was still a Redemption House and Oh My God, how did he know?! I swear, that was so funny for me.
Anyway, that was pretty much it for this week's The Challenge rant.
Next I'll post American Horror Story episode 2 rant so, stay tuned for that!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment