Pages

Thursday, September 7, 2017

The Challenge: Dirty 30 | XXX Episode 8 - "Dirty Little Secret"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello everyone!
So, like I promised, here I am with a new The Challenge rant!
I got to say that this was a different episode for me. Althought it didn't have much challenges or anything, I really enjoyed it! I think it was mainly because it was Trivia Episode! That's right, it was the trivia episode and I love those episodes, so that might be the main reason why I really liked this episode, but I also liked the drama and everything in it. There wasn't major drama, just by the end of the episode, but let's start with the beginning, shall we?
Last episode we didn't know who won the guys round of the elimination, so we started right of with that, and guess what? I was right. Hunter ended up winning, but it was pretty close! I even thought Cory won, but then we saw the images again and it was clear that Hunter won, which was nice, but we all knew that he was going to the Redemption House so...
Talking about the Redemption House... We saw a lot of it in this episode. I don't know if it is because we are getting closer to another Purge or not but, from the preview, it seemed like it. 
While in the Redemption House, we first see Marie really bored of being alone but after Cory and Aneesa arrive, we see a lot of flirtation between those two (Cory and Aneesa). Thank god Cory was able to keep it together, unlike Tony, which I'll get into it in a minute.
Anyway, let's move on to the challenge.
Like I said, Trivia Challenge, so it was going to be fun! 
This time there was a lot of rules to it, so let's see if I can tell you everything.
They were going to be above water (as usual), it was two rounds, a girls round and then a guys round and, not only they had to get the answer right but, if they did, they would give a cross to someone else. After three crosses, they were out. The first eight (four girls and four guys) to fall would go to the double cross and there was only going to be two winners, one guy and one girl.
Okay, that was pretty much it.
They focused a lot more on the girls, I don't know why because usually the boys are dumber but yeah. Right in the beginning Camila was panicking so that was a sign, to me, right away that she was probably going to win and guess what?! She won, which I was super happy about because not only she's my girl but also because Nicola has been saying a lot of sh*t about her so I'm glad she won and I just hope she send Nicole into elimination. 
For the guys, I suspected Tony was going to win, because of last week's preview and... Yeah, he did win, and that's when basically everything goes downhill.
As usual, after a challenge, and before the nominations, everyone goes out for drinks and that's when they mess up and game changes a lot. It was Cara Maria's birthday and obviously they all drank, including Tony and we all know how Tony is when he drinks.
On the way back to the house, Tony and Camila are in the very back of the bus and... yeah, they start making out and everything.
In the beginning, Camila starts talking about that they shouldn't and everything but, after they arrive, they don't leave the bus and we see them making out. And that's when the episode ends so, we don't know where this is going to end up.
Before I finish and move to what we see in the preview, I just need to mention and Bananas said about people in the back thinking that they're invisible, I mean... That was just so funny! I had to mention that.
Okay, onto predictions.
From what we see in the preview, Camilanator is going to make an apearance, there's going to be drama involving Bananas, which has been a while, looks like Kailah and Jenna are going to fight and it looks like not only there's going to be another Purge soon but also the challenges are going to get crazier and crazier so, I'm excited for the rest of the season!
In terms of who's Camila and Tony are going to pick... I don't know... I pay a lot of attention in the beginning of episodes to have some clues of who is going for elimination and this time the people mentioned the most where Britini (who is already on the double cross), Tony (who won), Tori (who is also in the double cross), Cara Maria and Dario (who is also on the double cross) so... My bet is that, because of what happened with Tony, Camila is going to pick Cara Maria and she's probably going against Britini. As for the guys my bet is that Dario is going in, as for who Tony is going to pick, I have no idea...
Anyway, let me know what do you think is going to happen and I'll see you next week!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment