Pages

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

The Challenge: Dirty 30 | XXX Episode 10 - "Guess Who's Coming to Dinner"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello everyone, and welcome to a brand new The Challenge rant.
Wow, where should I start?
This episode had a lot to talk about. Not necessariy about actual challenges, but just the episode in general. We had a lot of drama (tiny ones, but a bunch of them) in this week's episode and plus we had another Redemption House Challenge, like it was shown on the preview last week.
So, I guess I should start with the whole Tony/Camila drama, again. 
I thought this was already behind but I guess with all the Camila/Leroy drama, they had to move this other drama to this week (and possibly next week, since we didn't really have a conclusion).
Well, talking about Tony, we also had another minor 'drama' between him and Bananas, but it was just really silly and it ended in minutes.
Moving on, I guess we should focus on the Redemption House now, since the episode was mainly focused on it.
We basically already knew that they were going to have another challenge to see who was going to get back into the main house but, before, like the previous time, TJ went to the house so they would talk about the people they were going for if they get back to the 'actual' gam and basically all the girls were going to either Camila or Cara Maria and Hunter was going for Jordan (obviously) and Cory for Bananas (also obviously). And I have a serious prediction about who's going to the final and who's going to win, which is basically all the people they mentioned.
First, I've heard some rumors that Camila is actually going to win this season of the challenge, but that's for the girls. As for the guys, I haven't heard anything, but from the looks of it, I predict that Jordan is going to win! You've heard it here first, folks! This isn't 100% true or anything like it, but it's just my gut telling me. Since the whole thing with Jemmye that Jordan have been talked a lot, and the fact that he said in an after show that he's not going to compete anymore makes me believe that he's actually going to win. And I'm surprisingly ok with that. Of course I would love if Bananas would be to win again (I still think he's going to the final though) but I've been liking Jordan a lot more than I used to be and I actually believe he deserves to win. He had never won so I believe this is his time.
Anyway, not getting into the actual Redemption House Challenge. It was so gross! 
I don't care what anyone would say but I would totally be like Marie, so I can't even blame her for basically not doing it. Well, at least she tried?! I don't even think I would try so... (I know I would suck at the challenge anyway).
Well, what matters is that Hunter got to win in the end and, as for the girls, Aneesa won, which I really didn't like. All the girls that were in the Redemption House were annoying af so I wouldn't want any of them back but Aneesa is just not only annoying but she can actually beat some of the girls in the house so I really didn't want her back.
And yeah, that was pretty much it for this week's episode.
We then see in the preview for next week that there's going to be a fight between Derrick and Nelson and that Hunter is crying saying that he wants to go home so, i don't know what's going to happen, but it looks exciting to me.
Ok, that's it! Let me know all your thoughts on the episode, what do you think about my predictions for the finale and I'll see you later with a new American Horror Story rant!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment