Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2020

The Challenge: Total Madness | Season 35 Episode 8 - "Live and Let Die"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello everybody!
What another crazy The Challenge episode! We knew this one was going to be big because of the double elimination but... Oh, man! It was huge! And kind of heartbreaking, to be honest.
I shouldn't really start with this but... I was really sad about Jordan. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a big fan o Jordan and, just like Wes, I'm happy he's gone, but also just like Bananas, I felt really bad about him going against Fessy. First of, I never thought they would actually put in Fessy, but it makes sense. If there's anyone that is going to beat everyone in a final it's Fessy. But on the other hand, who can beat him in a elimination?! Certainly not Jordan... And out of everyone that is left and that were up for elimination, I don't think anyone could beat Fessy, not with that 'game'. And that is the other thing that makes me feel really about Jordan going into this particular elimination. Not only he's going against Fessy, who's intimidating by himself, but going against him in a physical game that relies a lot on hand/wrist strength which is an huge disadvantage for Jordan. I was still hopeful though, but ultimately I knew he was going to lose. In the end, it's sad to see him go like that... Also said to see go is Bear. Bear might be loud and obnoxious but he's also pretty funny and he's not a bad competitor. Actually, I thought he had a few chances against Nelson. Plus, Nelson has been really annoying and yeah, I was rooting for Bear. Unfortunately, he was sent home as well, just like Jordan, and now we have some pretty annoying people up for the final - Nelson and Dee. Next week is going to be a girls elimination and... I have some thoughts, but I'll leave those for the end of my rant. Now, let's rewind a bit and talk about the beginning of the episode as well as the actual challenge.
Well, I guess I should start by saying that it's nice to have the usual type of episode - challenge, nominations and elimination. I suspected that would happen but it's nice to see that they got back to the usual 'template'.
With that said, let's talk about this week's challenge. It was a pretty funny one. I loved to see all the different strategies. Needless to say, my favorite was Bananas'. Like, did no one noticed what he noticed? You can say all you want about Bananas' but he's smart and he doesn't need all the «political» game that Wes has. Although, this time them working together... *chef's kiss* It's so funny and kind of cringe at times seeing them working together! And their interviews together! OMG, I can't! They always crack me up and I'm loving their Team Up thing. (It's the sort of thing I never knew I needed). The icing on the cake was Wes being in the Tribunal (alongside with Mattie) and then picking Bananas to be with them. That was also pretty funny but I'm afraid that gave away their whole game. I mean, I don't know. It seems like people are noticing something is odd but they aren't realizing that they're actually working together... It looks hard to me that no one has figured it out but... Maybe there's way too much going on in that bunker.
Apart from that, the whole thing with Big T and her foot was also pretty funny. In the previews it looked like it would be a much bigger thing but it was just something silly. Hope she stays though...
And yeah, I guess that's pretty much it. I've already covered the elimination so there's no need to talk about that again. What we need to talk about though is that preview. So, we see some nice challenge, it looked pretty fun to me, but we also see Jenny mad at someone. My prediction is that it's going to be Jenny against Dee in that wall challenge. I say that because we saw in the other preview that Dee was going again and Jenny was mad at someone and it looked like the house picked her or something so... My bet is that next elimination is going to be Jenny against Dee. It would also make sense for them to not only take out someone else with a Red Skull but also get rid of Jenny, who's basically the female version of Fessy, or Dee, who is pissing off a lot of people. I don't know about you, but that's my guess.
Let me know what you think of my prediction and if you have a completely different prediction and I guess I'll talk to you next week!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment