Pages

Friday, May 29, 2020

The Challenge: Total Madness | Season 35 Episode 9 - "Backstabber"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello everybody!
First of all, I'm sorry I'm posting this a day late (had to deal with some life things). Second, I'm really sad with this episode...
Well, needless to say that my prediction was completely wrong. From the preview, I thought Dee and Jenny were going to go against each other in elimination but no... Not only that but it was a double female elimination! But, as always, I'm getting a bit ahead of myself so let's talk about the beginning of the episode.
As I predicted, this week's challenge was pretty fun. They basically had to go down a sewer, swim, find some puzzle pieces and complete the puzzle. It was fun to watch and it looked like something fun to do, to be honest. And everything was going fine with Bananas' Team being one of the Teams to be in the lead. Unfortunately, his Team didn't win and, instead, Wes' Team (Wes, Bayleigh, Nany, Dee and Cory) was the winner and the Tribunal. After that, everything became really messy.
It was obvious that a lot of girls had to be nominated and, because three were already in the Tribunal, only one would be left out. I don't know what I thought would happen but I was kind of surprised that they left out Mattie (the Tribunal, I mean). As for the whole house, they nominated Kaycee and Aneesa, even though they basically nominated themselves. That left Jenna, Kailah, Jenny and Melissa to be the ones nominated by the Tribunal and, to be honest, against Aneesa and Kaycee, I couldn't really see anyone from the Tribunal nominating themselves to go against those two.
I'm going to go straight to the point and yeah, they nominated Kailah to go against Kaycee, which was fine, Kailah wanted to go in, but they nominated Jenna to go against Aneesa which left me so sad. I had hope in Jenna, and she almost beat Aneesa but, in the end, she didn't and both Kailah and Jenna went home. It's really bittersweet because Jenna already had a red skull and she deserved to be in the final and, to be honest, to win the whole thing, but at least she went home with her best friend. It's just a bummer that this whole thing happened because of Zach like.. F*ck him!
Anyway... That's the core of the episode but I need to add a few things.
First, Dee is such a snake and I freaking hate her. I get it like, Jenny is super good but, if she's your friend, it wouldn't matter if she can beat you like.. Ugh! These people don't know what real friendships are. Second, Rogan for once did the right thing and told Jenny about Dee wanting to put her in. And Third, Nany is starting to piss me off as well. Jenna only went in because of her. If Nany had stick up for her friend, like for real, she wouldn't have gone home. I mean, I get it, it's the best thing for your game but... Are you really that afraid that Jenna is going to beat you in the final?! I don't know, I guess I just value a friendship more than money...
Well, these are my thoughts on the latest episode. I guess now I'm mainly just rooting for Bananas and, from the look of it, I guess he's going in next week. I hope it is because he wants to but... I don't know. In the preview there's a conversation between him and Wes and how they were doing this season together and now Wes was betraying him... Something tells me Bananas' is going in not from his own will. Also, I have a feeling he's going against Kyle which, although I like both of them, I like Bananas' more and going against Kyle looks like an easy win to me so... Let's see. I just hope I don't loose another of my favorite players.
That's it for now. Let me know what you thought of this episode. Who were you rooting for? Aneesa or Jenna? Kaycee or Kailah? Tell me everything and I'll see you next week with a new rant!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment