Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2022

The Challenge: USA | Season 1 Episode 4 - "Liberty And Justice For All"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello everyone!

I know, I know... I'm super late with this review but you know the drill - this past weeks have been pretty chaotic. Hopefully I'll be more pontual from now on. With that said, let's get to the actual episode!

Well, I gotta be honest with you - I barely remember anything from this episode, so bare with me if I forget some major details. The only two things that really stuck with me were the fact that the daily challenge was Trivia (I love Trivia) and that this ended with Alyssa's revenge on Xavier. That last bit was, indeed, interesting. However, because I didn't follow any of their original shows, I had no idea about the drama and, although they did explain it a little bit, it wasn't enough for me to be fully invested. Also, on top of that, I didn't really vibe with either Alyssa or Xavier so I wasn't exactly rooting for either... 

But back to the daily challenge - Trivia. This was done in an interesting way where they were split into three groups and TJ would give them a 'subject' per se, and they would give answers until someone got it wrong, for example, TJ asked them to name Actress that had been nominated for an Oscar and so they would name Actress until someone got it wrong. Then, after the three groups compete, they would have a loser round, to come up with a duo to go straight into elimination - which in this case was David and Justine - and then a winners round, to get a proper winner - which was Alyssa Kyland.

When it comes to the deliberation, there wasn't really much for debate - Alyssa really wanted to get her revenge on Xavier (for whatever that happened on Big Brother) which really caught everyone off guard because Xavier is Big Brother and they all thought each show was going to stick together but, of course, they weren't mad at it.

Needless to say that Alyssa did go for Xavier and Shan and, surprisingly, Justine and David won and so Alyssa got her revenge. Shan was a little clueless to why Alyssa sent them in which her excuse was that people didn't trust Shan which, in reality, she just wanted Xavier to pay for what he did on Big Brother. I don't know why she blamed it on Shan, and that's one of the reasons why I'm not a big fan of Alyssa either.

Overall, I'm not into the people from Big Brother... I still like Surivor and Amazing Race the best, but I gotta be honest - the Love Island people are surprising me, in a good way, so let's see what happens in the next episode.

As far as the next episode goes, I can't really remember anything from the preview so it's going to be a surprise. It is out already so I'm going to review that next but, int he meantime, let me know your thoughts on this episode (Episode 4) and I'll see you pretty soon!

Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment