Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2022

The Challenge: USA | Season 1 Episode 7 - "State Of The Unions"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello people!

Back with a new The Challenge: USA rant and, once again, I was wrong about my predictions. I mean, I was right when it came to Sarah and Tyson being paired in this episode, but not about everything else... Those previews really are misleading. But yeah... Let's talk about the episode!

I'm not going to get into the pairings because there's still a lot of people in the game and I don't think a lot of it is relevant. What is relevant for this episode is that Domenick is out for the big trio - Angela, Tyson and Kyland - and guess what? Yes, him and Cayla win the daily challenge! It was actually a really fun one and I was actually rooting for Sarah and Tyson but I was happy for Cayla (not so much Domenick though...).

We actually didn't spend much time on 'drama' in this episode, just a little thing with Leo wanting to leave because of some problems at home but he didn't leave. Next, we jump straight into the deliberation.

Alyssa and Leo were the pair straight into elimination and, honestly, their opinion didn't matter much here. Cayla and Domenick were set on one of the big three. There were pros and cons for each like they wanted to send in Tyson also to help Sarah get some money to qualify for the final, but they didn't want them to win - Domenick wanted to send one of them home so I guess that was a no for Sarah and Tyson. Then, it was between Angela/Enzo and Kyland/Kyra, and they had all the reasons to send Angela and Enzo but, ultimately they went with Kyland and Kyra.

I gotta be honest - I was rooting for Kyland and Kyra. I'm not a huge fan of Alyssa nor Leo. And it was actually pretty tied that elimination. It was a mix between physical and trivia, so that was fun! Well, ulimately, Alyssa and Leo won, so Domenick got what he wanted. 

Not much else to talk about this episode honestly. Oh, just a little twist at the end - TJ says he's tired of the algorithm so what that means?! My prediction is that, from now on, it's going to be individuals. And I think that for two reasons: 1) there's not a lot of episodes left so they wouldn't pair different people now just for 3 episodes or so and 2) because we see in the preview for the remaining of the season that there's a hall brawl and a pole wrestle, and those are eliminations that you can't do as pairs so... It's going to be interesting from now on! I'm really curious to see who are the people doing those eliminations because those are my favourites and they are pretty physical!

But that's pretty much it from me. Let me know what you thought of this episode and who were you rooting for - Alyssa/Leo or Kyland/Kyra? Tell me everything in the comments and I'll talk to you soon!

Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment