Pages

Wednesday, December 20, 2017

The Challenge: Champs vs Stars | Season 2 Episode 5 - "Playing Me for the Foos"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello people!
Here we are with a brand new The Challenge rant!
I gotta say it's nice to have at least one of my favourite series to watch during the holidays, because this time all the shows are on hiatus so The Challenge is the only one on right now and I'm pretty happy about that.
What I'm not happy about is with what happened in this episode.
Don't get me wrong, I loved how everything turned out and the fact that the Champs won (again) but all the other stuff that happened... Man, it left me so pissed off.
So, like we saw in the preview last week, some arguments happened between Wes and Bananas and it wasn't really surprise. I mean, I don't know about you but since they announced the cast that I knew sh*t was going to happen between them and since the season started that I've been waiting for that happen. I guess this was the time.
They didn't focus much on stuff before the challenge, just a conversation between Bananas and Wes (of course) setting up the tone for what was going to happen next.
We already knew that someone from Bananas' charity was going to be in this episode so that was why Bananas wanted to win. I mean, you don't know for sure if that was just it, but I feel like Bananas have been chaging a little bit in this past challenges and he hasn't been so back stabbing like he used to be so, I believe him when we says that. Besides, this is a special season, where they are playing for charity so I believe he was being true.
Who wasn't being true was Wes.
I never liked Wes. Not just because he's Banana's rival but because you can really see his dirty game and you can't really trust him. I can't say that you can trust Bananas, but at least he isn't that cocky little sh*t and he, most of the time, but he fulfills his promises.
Anyway, I don't want to get carried on with this so let's just say that they talked and they disagreed in stuff so both of them tried their best to win MVP.
Moving on the actual game/challenge, this one was the only one that the Stars got pretty close to the Champs and almost won. But, in the end, Bananas scored *wink* and they won. 
Right after that that's when the shady stuff happened.
The girls gather around to decide who's the MVP and all of them agree that it's either Wes or CT and, after talking, they decide on CT. That's when Wes appears and starts talking with them, manipulating them, and they decide on Wes then. Not saying anything to the other boys (CT, Zach or Bananas).
When it comes the time when The Mizz asks for them to gather around and decide the MVP, Emily says right away that they have already decided on Wes. Of course Bananas is pissed because not only they didn't say sh*t to the other boys, but also there was someone there from Bananas' charity so he wanted to give them some money.
I would be pissed too. I mean, I am pissed! And then, in the 'interviews', Emily says that they decided on the person that they thought was the best player. Sh*t you did! You were the one to say, right away, that CT was the MVP! Seriously guys, I'm sorry if I'm swearing too much but this really pissed me off!
Of course, then, when it comes to 'deliberation', Bananas says that he knows he's the one going to elimination and then Wes just says 'Okay, then'. Like, this was his plan all along! This makes me so mad!
They don't focus much after this and just move on the the nominations.
This time everything was pretty easy. Bananas basically 'volunteered' and everyone from the Stars Team voted on Riff Raff, finally so that was it - Bananas vs Riff Raff.
For a second, I was afraid but, as soon as they started the elimination I saw that Bananas was just going to win and... That was exactly what happened.
Don't get me wrong, I liked Riff Raff, he was fun, but of course I was rooting for Bananas and I just hope he gets his revenge because Wes is really asking for it!
And, before I end this rant I just want to mention and childish games that they have been playing this season. I mean, I know that the Stars aren't really athleates but c'mon! Those aren't The Challenge games and, besides, they are so dumb, really...
Anyway, for next week I predict that the Stars Team is going to loose again (because of what Matt said in the preview) and that's basically it. I have no idea who they are going to put for elimination but I believe, for the Stars Team it's going to be Kim (because she's out numbered) and for the Champs I just hope Bananas gets his revenge on Emily and they send her in because she not only was fake af but she's been too cocky this season so... Yeah. This are my thoughts.
Let me know your thoughts on all this Wes/Bananas sh*t and what do you think is going to happen next week.
Until then!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment