Pages

Friday, December 8, 2017

Supernatural | Season 13 Episode 9 - "The Bad Place"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello everyone and welcome to a brand new Supernatural rant.
Just like almost all tv shows this week, this was also Supernatural's Midseason Finale and, of course, it had to end with a bang.
I must say that this wasn't my favourite episode this season, but I'm really enjoying where they're going with the show and I just can't wait for more.
This episode had one thing, right in the beginning, really good - Jack's comeback. I didn't want to be that type of girl but I'm really liking Jack (like I've been saying in all my rants) and I just feel like he's part of the family, like Sam, Dean and Cas, so it was really nice to have him back again.
Also, I don't know if it's just me but, in this episode, they introduced some new 'monster' or 'creature' - the dreamwalker. I mean, I feel like it's something knew but, the show is in it's 13th Season so I don't remember every single thing from the past seasons so, if they have ever mentioned the dreamwalkers before, let me know, please.
This two things are actually linked because Jack is the one searching for this dreamwalker. He finds one but we see that he ends up dead. After that, the brothers find out, through Jody, what happened to this dreamwalker - Derek - and that Jack went to see him and so go after him.
They end up finding Jack and they are pretty mad with him. That's when they tell him that Derek is dead, to which Jack has no idea.
Seriously, I doubted that it was Jack because I just couldn't believe he had turned bad just like that and thank god he didn't because I would be so sad.
Well, talking about sad, a pretty touching scene happened after that, when Jack is with the boys in the car and he just realizes that both of them thought he killed Derek. That's when the boys tell him that they thought he was looking for Lucifer, to which Jack says that the Winchesters and Castiel are his family and he doesn't need Lucifer, which was so cute! And even cuter was Dean's response, that totally agreed with him and I just loved that! Jack also says that the reason why he's looking for a way to go into the alternate universe is to get Mary back (which was actually my first thought) so that the brothers would accept him, which was also pretty cute and touching! Loved it!
Jack let them know about the fact that he needs a dreamwalker in order to access the alternative universe and so they go looking for Kaia, another dreamwalker that they discovered Derek was in touch with. 
At first, Kaia doesn't want to help them, but after getting kidnapped by angels she agrees with the boys.
That scene with the angels was quite something, even though I hated the angels so much! And, because of that, when Jack is trying to access the alternative universe, Kaia keeps seeing another reality populated by monsters, which she calls The Bad Place, resulting in the worst possible scenario - Kaia on the side of the road, Jack in the alternate universe (finding Mary) and the boys in the Bad Place. It is so bad but, at the same time, it's pretty exciting and I just can't wait for the series to comeback because I would never, in a million years, think that they would go with a storyline like this so, I'm excited for that!
Meanwhile all this is happening, another tiny storyline starts (which is probably an introduction to the next episode which is also going to be the first episode of the spin-off Wayward Sisters), where Patience goes to Jody Mills because she had a vision of her gettin killed (again).
So, I guess we'll have to wait almost two months to know where this is going which is such a bummer but still, this episode got me so pumped so, I guess it will be worth it.
Let me know what you thought of the episode and I'll see you in a few minutes with a new Arrow rant.
(Oh, by the way, I did live tweet during both shows so, there's that).
Love,
Daniela.


No comments:

Post a Comment