Pages

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

The Challenge: Champs vs Stars | Season 2 Episode 6 - "Flag Poles and False Hopes"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello guys and welcome to the last rant of the year!
We are ending in the right way with a The Challenge rant and, athought not as exciting as the last one, still pretty good!
I have to start off with the fact that I was right - The Champs did win this week's challenge, once again and, I know I'm stepping way ahead in the episode but I just needed to say this.
Still, there wasn't much happening in the beginning of the episode, right before the actual challenge so I think it's fine.
Well, when it comes to the actual challenge, they made us believe that, this time, the stars were going to win, not only because they did really good in the challenge, but also because both Josh and Justina were the best guy and girl from both teams (in terms of swimming time). They weren't good enough thought, because the Champs won anyways, just like I predicted in the last rant. I mean, the previews that they gave us were pretty clear so, I don't know why they tried. I mean, they could've tried, if they didn't give us that preview last week so... It was bad from the production but well, I like to be right.
Anyway, after that, Bananas got his revenge (not on Wes though) and he picked, alone, the MVP - CT. And being a girls elimination, it wasn't the ideal scenario but yeah, liked what Bananas did. It was revenge but still funny so, it was nice (in my opinion).
Of course, because of this, not only he had to choose a girl for elimination, but also the Stars team had to choose their LVP and this is when the alliances come back again, mostly with Matt being the one 'without' an alliance and being the one to basically pick who to go to elimination.
Once again, this was already expected, because of the preview, what I wasn't expecting was what he did in the nominations. In the end, he actually choose Ariane, making it a tie between Ariane and Kim and, because of that, and because no one was going to change their votes, it was up to the Champs to choose the girl to go against Aneesa (who was the LVP chosen by CT). And, not only from the two girls that were nominated, but also from the other two girls (Michelle and Justina). Basically they could choose any girl.
They then wanted to let Aneesa decide since it was going to be her against one of the girls, and she almost chose Ariane, but they thought it was too easy so they went with Michelle, who wasn't that bad nor that great and wasn't one of the two girls so it was nice.
What they didn't know was that the actual elimination was a pretty physical one (which I really enjoyed) and it was something that Michelle was going to be good at. Still, Aneesa is pretty strong and she puts a good fight, and that was exactly what she did. She was pretty good actually, just not good enought to beat Michelle and yeah, Michelle ended up winning in the end.
It was a good episode overall, just not as exciting as the previous one (I mean, you can't beat the drama between Wes and Bananas).
The preview for next week wasn't that clear either so I don't really no what to expect. We see that they have a challenge in a swimming pool and that it's going to be the last one before the final so... Let's see what happens.
Let me know what you think is going to happen and who would you like to see in the final - you know who I wan't to see.
And I'll see you next year.
Hope you have an amazing new year's eve!
Love,
Daniela.


No comments:

Post a Comment