Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2018

The Challenge: Final Reckoning | Season 32 Episode 22 - "Final Reckoning Reunion, Part 2"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello everyone!
So, turns out I was able to post the rants today!
We are starting with the The Challenge rant, which is actually the last episode of the season (and maybe the last one for a while. I'll get into more detail later). It being the last episode of the season doesn't add much to it, to be honest because, just like the first part of the reunion, they made it look way bigger than what it really was, but I'm here to talk to you all about it.
The episode actually started with the last thing from the previous episode, which was the drama between Bananas and Devin. I'm so over this, to be honest! Like, I'm not being bias but Devin is so overrating (just like everybody else) and Bananas didn't really do anything wrong! Okay, maybe he shouldn't have touched on the subject of Devin's dad but, if we're being objective, he didn't really say anything bad about him or his death. Plus, can you blame him?! After Devin being after him for hours through the whole house... People have a breaking point! And just like Bananas said, maybe it wasn't the nicest thing to say, but he apologized and even Shane defended Bananas so... Devin really wasn't the right one in this. Oh, and of course, they had to make this even bigger by just showing all the people that left the 'stage' because they were against Bananas - those people being Ashley, Amanda, Cory... You see where this goes?! Anyway, this people are just really over dramatic and Bananas didn't do anything wrong. End of subject.
Moving one to some other things that they talked in this episode. They had to wrap up a lot of things, to be honest. They mentioned the thing between Brad and Britini and we saw, once again, how crazy Britini is, there was this whole issue with some drama between Angela and Kam and we also saw some stuff about Paulie and Cara Maria and them being on that show where they choose tattoos for each other (I don't know if you know it but it's the American version of Tattoo of Us, or something like that).
Nice things in this episode... They kind of praised Kam for the brilliant plan that she orchestrated which, being fair, is quite something so I also applaud her for that (even though I'm not her biggest fan) and they also gave an award to Sylvia for her 'performance' in Kam's master plan so... Those were the nice things. Oh, I almost forgot, there was a special 'announcement' about a special The Challenge that is going to air in the next two weeks which is about CT's wedding. It was super cute to see that he married but, as we saw in the preview, there was some drama surrounding this wedding so... Let's see how everything happened. And if you guys want me to review those two special episodes just let me know in the comments or through twitter (@danixinhahhh). I'm not planning on doing it but if you guys want to I'll be more than happy to do so.
Anyway, back to the episode.
There were two extra things that were kind of major in the episode, one of them being the whole thing between Zach and Amanda. Of course they had to show what they did and of course Zach and Amanda aren't friends and I totally get it. As I've said many times, I hate Amanda and I totally agree with Zach - she's just evil and annoying and seriously so immature! She acts like she's the queen of everything but... She just talks sh*t and all she does is bash other people. I truly dislike her. 
And so, supposedly, Amanda was making a big announcement or dropping a 'bomb' but... she regret it and she didn't. I mean, I can't really blame her. At least, she came to her senses and, if it wasn't the right thing to do, you just shouldn't do it but... C'mon! They have been teasing this for too long and then... Nothing. That's why I think this reunion was so boring.
At least, we ended in a happy note with Tony proposing to his girlfriend and her saying yes. We all knew this (at least, I did) but it was still beautiful and it was nice to end the episode like that. Also, it was pretty funny to see Bananas with his Bananas Cam in their faces, it was hilarious.
So, let me know what you thought of the episode, who do you still stan, who do you ended up disliking and I would also appreciate if you tell me if you want that review from the special about CT's wedding.
I'll see you guys in a minute with the new The Flash rant!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment