Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2019

The Challenge: War of the Worlds | Season 33 Episode 13 - "Final Destination"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello people!
Back with a new The Challenge rant. Unfortunately, not a good one.
Everything wrong that could've happened in this episode, happened, starting with me getting spoilers of the first part of the episode. I hate seeing spoilers, and mostly of The Challenge because it really ruins the episode. Luckily, I only read like the first sentence and only saw spoilers from the first things in the episode. Still, those were major things...
As expected, the episode starts right where the last one ended and we learn right away that Paulie is not going to volunteer himself, which is the right thing to do but, with Paulie, you never know, he's that dumb. Then, we see that Kyle is the chosen one to go into elimination and, without many options left, Kyle picks Theo to go against which, in this case, I think was the right choice, even if it didn't work out in the end. Yes, Kyle ends up loosing to Theo, but he made it count, he was really good in this elimination and he even won the first round.
But, in the end, Kyle went home, leaving Cara Maria and Paulie gloating about that. And, as if that wasn't enough, in the week's challenge, where the first girl and first guy winning where through to the final, Cara Maria was the winning girl which means, she's straight to the final. Like I said, everything that could go wrong, went wrong in this episode. Paulie also got into the Tribunal but, at least, Turbo was the winning guy which means that he's not only in the Tribunal but also through to the final. I still have a bunch of mixed feelings about the whole thing between Dee/Ninja/Turbo but, overall, I like Turbo and better him than Paulie, to be honest.
The nominations where that great either. What I really wanted was Cara Maria to go into the Killing Floor, but that's obviously not going to happen. Anyway so the Tribunal decided to vote in Dee, Ninja and Da'Vonne, the first two because of the whole drama with Turbo and... You really don't want to mess with Turbo because he holds a grudge and, in the end, Dee was the one to go into the Killing Floor and, poor Da'Vonne, she was the one picked by Dee to go against her. It doesn't look good for Da'Vonne either because it's a pretty physical elimination all about strength and endurance, but I have faith in Da'Vonne and I really hope she manages to win against Dee because, yes, another downside of this episode - we didn't see the elimination, again.
It's a bummer that they have been doing this for the past couple of episodes but, luckily, the season is almost ending so we won't have to put up with that for much longer.
And, I guess those are my thoughts on the episode. Let me know what you thought and I'll see you in my next rant.
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment