Pages

Thursday, May 23, 2019

The Challenge: War of the Worlds | Season 33 Episode 15 - "Death Race"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello!
I know guys, I'm so late with this rant (actually, I should be posting episode 16 instead of 15) but I'm going to be completely honest with you - I forgot. The day I watched this episode it was already pretty late and then I had stuff to do the next couple of days and then... I just forgot. I'm so sorry about that, I hope you forgive!
So now that you already know why I'm posting this so late, let's get into the actual events.
This is the penultimate episode (minus the reunion) and so we can expect some pretty big stuff, which was exactly what happened. I have to say though that my dad usually runs more than what they run in this episode so... They aren't that great. Yes, there's the eat and everything but, not long ago, my dad ran a marathon in freezing cold so... I don't really know what's worth. Still, I know it's pretty hard (even if while you're watching it doesn't seem like it). I would probably be Georgia, who just blacked out because of the heat and basically had to give up... She was the first one to give in to this hard final, but not the only one. Following her was Mattie who I was actually disappointed. I thought she could do better but, like TJ mentioned, she smokes and that was what 'killed her' in this challenge so, you heard it kids, don't smoke!
With all of this it means that we only have two girls in the final, one of them being Cara Maria who I really wish doesn't win. But anyway...
This finale wasn't just running, they also had to do some type of puzzles and they got lucky because there was a time limit because otherwise, some of them would be stuck for a long time in some of those puzzles.
Post that, we learn that there's going to be another Tribunal and, in this Tribunal, the ones safe are Wes, Turbo and Theo, the first ones to finish this first part of the final.
And that's basically how this episode ends. It doesn't seem like much but we spent a lot of time following each contestant and see what they went through so... It was actually a lot. 
I guess that's pretty much it. I'm sorry if this was a really short rant but, besides not having much to talk about, some stuff I have already forgotten so... This were the main things happening in this penultimate episode.
All in all, I hope Turbo is the one to win (even though I liked if a girl would win - Ninja, in this case) and I just really hope Cara Maria isn't in the TOP 3... She really annoyed me this whole season.
Let me know your hopes and predictions for the final episode (I haven't watched it yet so...) and I'll talk to you soon.
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment