Pages

Thursday, May 9, 2019

The Challenge: War of the Worlds | Season 33 Episode 14 - "The Waterboy"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello everyone and welcome to the last rant of the week.
Now I get why they changed the structure of the episodes in the last ones - we are going to the final net week!
Yes, that's right, this was the last episode before the final and what an episode! I can't help but be happy and excited about the fact that Paulie went home. As much as I kind of felt for him because it was truly painful and you could see he was hurt but... I just didn't care that much and I'm happy he's gone.
Anyway, but before all that stuff with Paulie, we had the elimination between Dee and Da'Vonne and hell yeah my girl Da'Vonne did it and won against Dee, when everyone doubted her! I was really happy about that so, as you can see, most of this episode left me happy.
After the elimination we saw a bit of drama and then we moved to the challenge that looked kind of difficult but not as difficult as Paulie made it seem. The episode focused a lot on Paulie and yes, like I mentioned before, it was stressful and everything but I was happy that he didn't finish the challenge. All the others that went after him did kind of good and only two girls didn't finish it. Oh, I forgot to mention, this challenge was even more important because the last place girl and the last place guy were eliminated, and that's why Paulie was so worried and that's why Paulie went home. As for the girls, Mattie and Da'Vonne were the ones to not finish it and, in the end, I don't really know why to be honest, but Da'Vonne went home and Mattie stayed. Either way I was happy (I liked them both) I was just sad that Da'Vonne had just win an elimination and now is already going home. But I can totally see Mattie winning this season so... Yeah, I would be happy either way.
And then, in the end of the episode, we learn that next week is the final and that this are the finalists - Wes, Turbo, Theo, Hunter, Mattie, Cara Maria, Ninja and Georgia.
I'm so surprised that there are 5 rookies in the final this season but, to be honest, I hope one of them wins. Heck, I hope all of the top 3 are rookies because, not only I believe this was season of the rookies, but I also don't particularly like any of the Vets so... Yes.
In my opinion Turbo is going to be the one to win. Yes, he's a rookie and he doesn't know anything about the finals but I think he can go through them. As for second and third place... I would like to see Mattie in one of those and then I'm torn between Georgia and Hunter. Georgia because I feel like she has been overlooked all this time, and I like to root for the underdogs, and Hunter because he should've got that money last season so I kind of hope he wins some this season.
Let me know your thoughts on this episode and who do you think is going to win War of the Worlds.
I'll see you next week with brand new rants!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment