Pages

Friday, May 24, 2019

The Challenge: War of the Worlds | Season 33 Episode 16 - "This Is the End"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello guys!
Just as promised, here I am for the last The Challenge: War of the Worlds episode (before the Reunion).
I'm so happy that basically all my wished came true! But first, let's get the elephant in the room out of the way - yes, Hunter isn't in the banner, and that's because he was the one to be picked, right in the beginning of the episode, to go into an elimination. He chose to go against Ninja but, obviously, as you might have guessed by now (if you didn't want the episode) he lost, and in a pretty anticlimactic way - he basically gave up. The elimination wasn't that hard (I mean, after running 24 miles, yes, but not that hard) and he just gave up. I was bummed but, at the same time, I wasn't, because I was never a big fan of Hunter so... I guess I was fine with Ninja winning, I just didn't like the fact that he basically gave up.
Anyway, now, that we got that out of the way, let's talk about the most important thing in this episode - The Winner! Turbo freaking won! He was the one that I wanted to win (out of the finalists because, obviously, I wanted Bananas to win) but, to be fair, he was the one that deserved it the most - he was really good at basically all challenges, he never went into elimination, he worked really hard to be the best and he still was a sympathetic and caring person so... He is the true MVP and he totally deserved to win!
Then, my other wish - Cara Maria not to win! Actually, she didn't even make it to the final four, which I don't really care, to be honest. I was actually happy about that. She wasn't going to win anyway, it was either Turbo or Theo and none of the others stood a chance (in my opinion) for some reason they were the first and second place. But yeah, Cara Maria also fell short and she basically was beaten by a math 'puzzle'. I mean, I can't really judge her because that would also probably be the thing that would get to me, if I was on The Challenge (I'm really bad at math) so... I can't talk about about that. But I can talk about that fact that she has been talking a lot about how she was going to win and all and so... Karma is a b*tch!
Besides that, Wes was in 3rd place and Ninja in 4th. I was happy with that, I guess. I just didn't really want Wes to win (even if he was a bit better this season) but that's just my Bananas Supporter side talking... As for Ninja, I'm happy that she was the last woman standing. American Ninja Warrior really prepares you for The Challenge so, I hope we get to see not only more of this finalists but also more Ninja Warrior contestants because I feel like they bring something to the table (unlike Are You The One guys and stuff...).
And yeah, I guess that was pretty much it! A good (hard) final with a deserving winner and a pretty good season overall!
Let me know your thoughts on the final, the winner and everything you want really and let me know if you want a review/rant of the reunion episode(s). I usually review the Reunion as well but... I don't know. Most times it doesn't really add anything to the show so... I'll do it if you want so, let me know!
I'll be waiting for your answers!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment