Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2021

The Challenge: Double Agents | Season 36 Episode 14 - "The Best of Enemies"


Spoiler Alert!

 

Hello people!

Here I am, again, with a new The Challenge rant! A little bit later than usual, I know, but only now I was able to watch the episode.

Anyway, so this episode did not go as I expected! Remember all those predictions from my last post? Oh, how wrong was I about the whole thing. Truth is, they really left everything in the air last episode. We didn't know if it was a guys elimination, a girls elimination or both. And we didn't have any idea of who might win the week's challenge. My prediction was that Leroy and Kaycee would win again and, to be completely fair, they almost did but... Against all odds, Kyle and Aneesa won the challenge and I couldn't be happier!

There was this whole talk in the beginning of the episode of who would go against Cory and Cory wanting to be the house vote but the house wanting to vote for Kyle... Yeah, Kyle and Aneesa were going to be the ones to go into elimination and so, because of that, I was thrilled when TJ said that they won (mostly because he really led everyone to believe that it would be either Leroy/Kaycee or CT/Kam). And, because we're on that topic, I must talk about the fact that not only CT but also Nany aren't happy with their current partners. That's called karma! They were the ones that really wanted out of their pairs and now, their new partners aren't working as well as they thought they would and I bet that's because both are 'alpha' people. Kam always wants to be the center of everything and the same goes for Fessy and, in a partnership, you need someone that is more chill so they balance each other out, which was what was happening with both CT/Big T and Kyle/Kam. To be fair, I think most people will work well with Kyle, and I was so surprised of how well Kyle and Aneesa work together because both have been shady towards one another so... Yeah, I'm liking that unlikely pair.

But back to the game... So Kyle and Aneesa won and now everyone doesn't know who to vote for. And suddenly, Leroy realizes that he might be going in as the one that Cory wants to go against so he starts working on some plan to send in Darrell as the house vote and, because he has the numbers, that's exactly what happens. Darrell and Amber are the house vote and Aneesa and Kyle vote in Cory and Big T. Kyle really wanted to make a big move and send in CT or Fessy, but he did what Aneesa wanted and sent in Cory.

So Cory against Darrell... You would think that Darrell would win but... No. Surprisingly, Cory beat Darrell like big time, I was shocked! And in such a big twist of events, not only Kyle and Aneesa win the week's challenge but Cory steals Darrell's Gold Skull. Oh, and also, I was so wrong about the double elimination. No, it was just a guys elimination and next week will be a girls one which I know Big T is going in. And because I knew that, I knew what was going to happen next in this episode.

Turns out, Cory decides to steal Kam from CT which not only was a good move for him (to be safe with all of Kam's numbers) but it was also good for CT who asked if Big T wanted to be paired with him again. That was a cute moment and it was the apology that he should have given her before. Although I did not like how CT went about choosing Kam, I'm happy that he's back with Big T because they do work well together and now Big T as a chance to get her skull (otherwise she would be the Rogue Agent and not be able to go into elimination). And, that left Amber as the Rogue Agent. That's it.

The preview for next week doesn't give us much besides a fight between CT and Fessy which leads me to believe that it will be CT/Big T against Fessy/Nany. Not only Nany would be the easiest girl for Big T to beat but also if it was a guys elimination CT against Fessy would be a good one as well so... That's my prediction - Big T against Nany, and I hope I'm right because I really want Big T to win as well as send Nany home!

That's it guys. A surprising episode but fairly 'normal'. Let me know what you thought of the episode, if you were also surprised that Kyle and Aneesa won the week's challenge and tell me who do you think is going against Big T next week. Until then...

Love,

Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment