Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2021

The Challenge: Double Agents | Season 36 Episode 12 - "Tinker, Tailer, Bunny, Spy"


Spoiler Alert!

 

And I am back with a new rant!

Hello everybody and welcome to a new The Challenge rant!

This week's episode was both intense and boring... Once again I guess I'm going to start with my predictions. And, again, I got half of it right.

The episode starts of right away with the elimination and, guess what?! The Security Breach was a Double Elimination. That was pretty obvious in my opinion and I don't know how everyone was so shocked by that but... Okay... The big twist for me came later on. I did guess that the second most voted pair by the house would also go into elimination (aka Josh and Nany) and I was right about that and the look on Josh's face as well as Devin's face when he knew Josh was going in as well. That was priceless!! What I didn't get right was that the double agents (aka CT and Big T) could pick both opponents and CT didn't need to go against Devin so, obviously, CT chose to go against Josh, which was the person that he wanted all along, and the asked Devin who he wanted and he picked Darrell. Might've not been the smartest choice but, to be fair, there really wasn't anyone else that he could've picked. Between Darrell, Kyle, Leroy and Fessy, I guess Darrell was the better one, maybe... And Devin did have a justification.

So, all of this made the rooting for way easier - was rooting for CT, obviously, and then, surprisingly, I was rooting for Devin (who would've thought it would come to this point where I would be rooting for Devin, wow) even though, I wouldn't mind if Darrell won and... Indeed he did. It was a bit of a bummer that Devin didn't win because I would've loved to see Josh's face when that happened but I knew CT would win (which he did) and so it was as pleasurable to see Josh's face after he lost as well as Devin's face seeing that Josh lost, that was also priceless. (I never thought I would have this much enjoyment out of Devin, wow). And then, the actual shocking part happened.

To me, it looked pretty obvious that both guys who won would stick to their partners but... I guess I was wrong. CT... wow I was so wrong about CT. He really disappointed me and he disappointed a lot of people in the game. So, instead of sticking with Big T he chose to steal Kam from Kyle. WOW I was so shocked. Not only at the fact the he did it but also the way he did it. The way he went about choosing Kam, like yelling and not even acknowledging Big T... That was so nasty. Everyone thought so and, even though I understand why he did it (yes, Kam is stronger than Big T) it was so disrespectful to Big T and, in that moment, I knew that the fight that Big T would have that was shown in the preview last week would be with CT and yes, it was indeed with CT, when he tried to apologize and it went terrible wrong and I bet Big T will would a grudge for all of it.

And well, when it comes to Darrell he stayed with Amber, which was the right thing to do in that moment. As for the other girls, because Kyle was along, he picked Nany (which was the girl he had in the beginning), then Cory picked Gabby and, lastly, Nam was paired with Big T which, again, I think was a good choice. However, Big T is really out of luck because, later on, we find out that Nam has been having back issues (he said that a couple of times in past episodes but they never really focused a lot on that) and, after going to the hospital, and as they're about to go on the week's challenge it is revealed that Nam isn't capable of staying in the game so we goes home and, just like that, Big T is a rogue agents and can't even compete in the challenge nor go into elimination and get her gold skull. (But, we do know that she goes in so... I'm hopeful).

Most of this episode is filled with drama, to be fair, and that challenge of the week only appears in the end of the episode and we only see a tiny little bit of that Saw like challenge and that's it, we will have to wait for the next episode to see the rest of it. And, I get it that they're trying to get the 'original time-line' back of challenge, nomination, elimination but it was a bit boring to have like 30 minutes of nothing but.. Okay, I wasn't that mad this time. And the Next On doesn't give us much either, just something about Aneesa?! I have no idea so there's no predictions from me this time. I know, shocking. I just guess that both Gabby and Nany will go into elimination?! It really depends on who wins the challenge and what they're thinking of but, as of now, I think both girls without a skull will go into elimination. We'll see...

Post that, let me know what you thought about this episode. Did you agree with what CT did? Or are you on Big T's side? Who do you think goes into elimination next week? Let me know everything and I'll see you next week with new rants!

Love,

Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment