Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2021

The Challenge: Double Agents | Season 36 Episode 15 - "Never Say Never Again"


Spoiler Alert!

 

Hello everyone!

This is such an exciting episode! My girl Big T finally got her Gold Skull!

That is right! I know I started right with the end but I just had to share my excitement! This whole episode was such a roller-coaster and for a moment I doubted Big T would get it but... It's always nice when people prove you wrong and show that they are strong ass people and that was exactly what happened here with Big T. Yes, the elimination that she got was in her favor, but that's not really her fault... Also, I do feel bag for Aneesa though. This was a really hard one because on one hand I adore Big T and I really wanted her to get a chance at going into the final, but on the other hand I have become a fan of Aneesa and I feel her - always get sent home right before the final... That really sucks!! But ultimately I was indeed rooting for Big T and I was so happy that she won!

Anyway... Now that I said everything I had to say about the end of the episode, let's rewind a bit a start with the beginning.

As per usual, the episode really foreshadowed the whole thing. There was a ton of Aneesa and a ton of Big T, as well as some Leroy. (and that also plays into the actual final and who I think will win, but I'll get into that later)

The actual challenge of the week involved sky diving and a puzzle. Didn't look like the hardest thing but it sure looked scary - not only to me but also to a lot of the contestants, such as Big T and Leroy. This whole thing revolved around Big T, let's be honest, and I was so proud that she pulled through and didn't give up! However, ultimately, it was between Leroy/Kaycee and Kam/Cory who were the winners of each round. In the end, Leroy and Kaycee won. There was also a bit of tension and CT arguing with Big T telling her that she needs to run and that was the reason why he left her. It was harsh but it was also true. I can't help but also side with Big T when she says that jumping out of the plane took a whole lot of courage from her and the scare factor didn't help her running after the jump so... I get that as well. Someone that also 'argued' with his partner was Kyle. We all know Aneesa isn't the best at running so that was understandable. And there's also Nany that realized that Fessy really isn't a good partner. Oh, and I was pleasantly surprised at Cory and Kam and I think they will make a good team going forward.

Well, after the challenge it was time for some celebration and it was  90's night (or was it 80's? I can't remember exactly) and that was when the whole fight between Fessy and CT happened. It wasn't a huge fight but it still annoyed me. It annoyed me the fact that Fessy really thinks he's better than everyone, including CT and... Oh boy! Just like Nany and Leroy said CT will eat you alive. He will crush you with his bare hands. Fessy is nothing compared with CT. He talks a big game but he came out last, in last season's finale. Kyle, Cory and Bananas were better than him so... Yeah Fessy, you need some achievements to back up your ego.

Anyway... After that it was time for nominations and, even though Aneesa tried to get Nany to be the house vote, it didn't work out and everything happened the way that we all knew was going to happen - Big T house vote and Leroy voted in Aneesa. And the rest I have already talked about.

As far as predictions go, I don't have a lot. Just like everyone in the house I really thought this would be the last episode before the final and... I guess not. Next week we are back into 'normal' challenges, but I do feel like next episode will be a double elimination. I say this mainly because of the episode count. Usually each season has between 16-19 episodes so I guess next episode is the last one before the final but they can't have a rogue agent so it will be a double elimination. Then episodes 17 and 18 will be the final and then 19 and possibly 20 the reunion. That makes sense in my head but there's also the possibility that there will be more episodes before the final. I really don't know. And in terms of who's going in next week... Maybe CT... People were really mad at him this episode because they're saying he doesn't really want to be with Big T (which I disagree, to be honest) but the preview also shows Kyle so... I really don't know.

Let me know your predictions, as well as what you thought of this episodes and, before I end, I have some pretty good news! There will be a new The Challenge series! That's right - The Challenge All Stars, with the old days challenge competitors. Some of them I know such as Darrell and Aneesa that were in this season, but also Derrick that was in some of the previous more recent seasons, but others are way too old for me to know so that's going to be interesting. It will be a Paramount+ show (not on MTV) so I don't really know how that is going to work (if they're going to release all the episodes or one each week) but if they do it each week I'm going to be covering them here as well! So, starting next week, hopefully, there will be two The Challenge posts on the blog, which is so exciting!

And yeah, that's all I have to say! I'll see you next week with a lot of rants (The Flash, two The Challenge posts and Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist is also back so, exciting times)!

Love,

Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment