Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2021

The Challenge: Double Agents | Season 36 Episode 13 - "The Spy Who Loved Fessy"


Spoiler Alert!

 

Hello people!

Back with a new The Challenge rant and, probably, a short one.

Yes, this week's episode not only was shorter (that is not the reason why this post will be shorter) but also it was a bit boring. I mean, I can't really complain. We have been having such a great Season full of twists and turns, really action packed so it's fine to have a slower episode - I guess I was just used to all the episodes being shocking. Also, the beginning of this episode actually happened last episode so there wasn't that build up. We started right away in the week's challenge and went on from that. So let's talk about that challenge.

The truth is, it looked scarier than what it really was. Plus, it was so lame that most of the teams didn't even try. This was basically an eating challenge (it had multiple layers to it but the main game I would say was the eating one) and I love eating challenges and, for some reason, they haven't been doing those often lately, and I guess that's why the players didn't even try - they're not used to this challenges anymore and that's such a bummer. Because of that, I really felt like Nany didn't deserve to go to elimination but, unfortunately, because Leroy won, I knew she was going in. I'm super happy for Leroy though, but I wish this episode was a bit more creative.

And with that, everything else in the episode went as we suspected - the house voted Gabby and Cory and, in the crater, Leroy and Kaycee (the double agents) chose Nany and Kyle. And, as suspected, this was indeed a girls elimination.

Well, needless to say that I was rooting for Gabby. It was sort of a physical elimination, which was nice, and I was super hopeful because Gabby dominated the first round. However, Nany did win the second and third round and, therefore, she won and stayed in the game. Everyone was so happy for Nany because she finally won an elimination and didn't go home right before the final but... I couldn't care less, really. I think she's awful at the same and she doesn't try - and that was visible in the week's challenge when, as I said, she didn't even try. Anyway... And I guess after that was when the 'twist' of the episode happened.

There was this whole thing about either Gabby or Nany switching partners if they won the elimination and, apparently, both of them wanted Fessy?! And Nany being friends with Aneesa was this whole thing... Well, I guess Nany didn't really care about Aneesa and Nany indeed left Kyle and 'stole' Fessy from Aneesa. I really don't get it! This whole obsession with Fessy... He's not that good of a competitor! And with CT and Darrell in the game?! Why Fessy?! I would've stayed with Kyle over Fessy! I mean, I love Kyle and I think he's such an underrated competitor! Yeah, that whole obsession with Fessy is so annoying. Then, that left Aneesa without a partner and, between Kyle and Cory she chose Kyle which is funny because Kyle kept saying that Aneesa is dead weight and the look on TJ's face when Aneesa chose Kyle.. It was priceless. Well, that left Big T with Cory and, oh boy, I really didn't want Big T with Cory because it's obvious that Cory is cursed - he can't keep a partner! Let's just hope the curse stopped and it doesn't affect Big T because I would love to see her in the final.

Now, as for predictions, I only have one really - double elimination next week, guy and girl elimination. And I'm pretty sure Cory and Big T are going in because I remember Big T in a previous preview I just don't know who they will go against... I would prefer Big T against Amber but I don't know if the house would vote that way. It's looking like it will be Kyle and Aneesa but I hope not because I don't know if Big T would win against Aneesa.

Anyway, let me know your predictions as well as your thoughts on this episode and I'll see you next week with new rants!

Love,

Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment